“Great ”

Duffy's Garage & Grille
Ranked #17 of 111 Restaurants in Petoskey
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: We are a full service restaurant specializing in pizza, grinders and burgers. Our restaurant is family friendly and we have 2 decks over looking Little Traverse Bay. Full bar service. We have a very unique decor that has old car parts ( hoods, front ends, rear ends, cam shafts, hub caps spark plug chandeliers etc...) hanging from our walls.
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Prices are high for the pizza but it was good. Service was fast also. I would recommend the place. I would go back.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for drinks and wanting lunch but after receiving a cool reception by hosts, we went into the bar and chose to have ours there with the more hospitable bartender. 3 of us chose burgers and although we had to order temperature medium or more, they arrived tasty. Drink of Day, $5, was Espresso White Russian and were excellent. Cute, fun decor. Nice crowd.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere & outside dining that’s available! Nice looking menu. We kept it simple with breadsticks & pizza & some cocktails. All pleased us! Would definitely return!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Petoskey wasn't having a good food service day. Beard's is closed, other restaurants were too dark and stuffy for a beautiful Summer day. I went to Duffy's. I waited at the front desk... no one showed up. I waited. No one showed up. I left. I came back 10 minutes later. They told me to wait some more. I seated myself at the (nearly empty) back deck. My waitress was pretty clueless. I ordered a burger... It was OK... No big deal. The other table (larger table, with alcohol) seemed to have a much more attentive waitress...

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We ate at Duffy's for lunch on a beautiful summer afternoon the last week in June and sat on the lower outside back deck. Comfortable seating with both sun and shaded tables (dog friendly too). We shared the Mozzarella Alla Caprese pizza which was outrageously good (I mean crazy good!) and just blown away. Other types of pies we saw come out to surrounding tables looked just as good. Clean and fresh ingredients with a crust to die for! We also had a couple of side salads that were huge and delicious as well. Good service, good food, you can't miss with Duffy's! There is an upper outside deck and inside bar as well with a great view of the bay that looks like it would be a fantastic and fun place to eat or have a beverage, but was closed during the lunch hours the day we were there. Pizzas are higher priced than your local chain pizza joint, but the quality of the pie you receive at Duffy's is definitely worth it. Thanks Duffy's for a great lunch!

Date of visit: June 2018