“Good”
Review of TAP30

TAP30
Ranked #15 of 111 Restaurants in Petoskey
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Extensive tap list and good food. I enjoyed the mac and cheese very much. Portions were large and prices reasonable

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Busy bar with a nice selection. Enjoyed the atmosphere and didn't break the bank. Worth checking out.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

While dining at the bar in Tap 30, a woman came into the restaurant in distress and requested assistance from the bartender. He was extremely rude to her. Her child was having a nose bleed and she wanted ice from him. He actually turned away from her and returned to the conversation he was having with a sales rep. He then proceeded to run her down to all of the other staff working and never assisted her. She left the restaurant calling him a few choice names. I found this unacceptable and it ruined my meal. When I paid my bill I attempted to give him feedback regarding how he handled the situation by stating that I thought he could have dealt with it better. It was pretty clear he was not interested in my feedback and pointed out she wasn't even a customer. We had quite a confrontational exchange and I left without leaving him a tip. I also raised this concern to the manager on shift and he listened to it and said "ok", while motioning with his arm in a way that suggested I could leave now. Worst service I have ever had, especially given Petoskey generates most of it's money from tourism.

1  Thank Aaron M
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Went into Tap 30 about 4:30 on a Thursday afternoon with my wife and planned on spending a few hours, having drinks and dinner. Started out at the bar, trying to talk to the bartender and get some information and his opinion about some of the beers. Bartender was disinterested and either didn’t know about the beers or had no interest in talking to us about the beers. We ordered two drinks and then moved to a table near the open window at the front of the bar. After sitting at the table for 5 minutes, a waitress came to the table and asked if anyone was joining us. After telling her no, she told us that we would have to move to another table because it was their policy not to allow a party of 2 to sit at a 6 top table. There were a total of 5 customers in the bar at the time. If the bar was busy or the waitress told us that they may need us to move later, if the bar got busier and they needed our table for a larger group, we would have understood and gladly moved. When a different waitress came to our new table and asked if we wanted menus and we told her no because the other waitress rudely told us we had to move to another table in an empty bar, we overheard her tell the first waitress what we said and we heard the first waitress loudly say, “I don’t care, it’s not my policy.” We finished our drinks, went next door to Pour and spent $140 on drinks and food over the next few hours and left a $40 tip. Had a wonderful evening at Pour, so I guess the rude staff at Tap 30 actually did us favor.

1  Thank dkdl2000
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

After a day of walking around Petoskey, this was the perfect stop for this crew. Two thirsty adults and two hangry teens were soon enjoying a tasty meal. The blueberry BBQ wings were a favorite. Not too sweet. The blueberry salad was also a delightful mix of savory feta and spinach mixed with fresh blueberries. Despite being crowded, the service was pleasant and the food arrived more quickly than we expected. Atmosphere is casual, rustic chic. Very much worth the stop.