“Nice spot for a beer and burtger”
Review of Petoskey Brewing

Petoskey Brewing
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Petoskey
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Enjoy relaxed ambiance, fine craft beer and the best burgers in northern Michigan in one of the state's oldest brewery buildings. The Old Brewery crafted its first beer in 1898 and Petoskey Brewing carries on its legacy today brewing with pure artesian spring water.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

We stopped by Petoskey Brewing for a quick dinner on Sunday night and then a quick beer after a cold day of skiing. They first gave us a table near the door on a cold evening so we had to ask to be moved. The waitress serving our table was excellent. She suggested the burgers. They were indeed very good. It is a craft brewery for the most part so you can take your pick. We loved what they did with the building and I bet in the summer it is a great place for a beer and a bite to eat. The setting in the back looks great. I gave it a three-star because I thought the menu was quite limited. We'd go back but I wouldn't make it a weekly watering hole.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (558)

Reviewed 19 February 2021

After reviewing Petoskey Brewing's website, we decided to make the 1.5 hour trip to the brewery with plans to have lunch and purchase some beers to go. According to their menu/online ordering on their website, their to-go beer prices were listed; however, when we requested the beers to go, we were charged $2 additional per pk higher than what was listed on their website. Their explanation was that the list price was a way to draw people to their brewery during the pandemic, yet they did not honor their online price. When this was the sole purpose of our trip, it made the experience extremely disappointing!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank theresafA5588IC
Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

We stopped at Petoskey Brewing for a lunch after leaving the long lines downtown. Had to wait a bit for our table, but enjoyed a beer on the patio with a beautiful lake view while waiting. Once seated had to self order food from the bar that a server delivered. Very efficient! Food was great, wait staff was friendly and very good. Loved the Cherry Seltzer so much that we bought a 6-pack to go.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

We've eaten here a number of times, but this last time was a bit different than in times past, due to the Covid pandemic. This visit found us outside on their enclosed patio. It was a bit chilly that day but as it was enclosed it wasn't too bad. In times past we would be seated and then a server would come and take our order. Not this time. We (my husband) had to go to the bar area to place and pay for our order and then a server brought it to us when it was ready. Had I known that before we got there we probably would have gone elsewhere. Just had too much of a fast food restaurant (and impersonal) feel to me. Can't complain about the food though. I had the blackened chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries and my husband had the southwest chicken sandwich with onion rings. My sandwich came with two huge pieces of bacon on it. Unfortunately I don't do bacon (I know, right? who doesn't like bacon?), but they looked amazing. I tried to give my bacon to my son to add to his BLT, but his sandwich was already loaded with bacon. Everyone's meal was very tasty. I wasn't able to eat my entire meal so I took about half of it with me.........it was almost as good the next day!

3  Thank SandiTheQueen
Reviewed 25 October 2020

The service was great the food was really good also! a lot to choose from for a limited menu would go there again! A lot of beer choices to pick!

1  Thank marciapetersen