“Coffee must stop”

Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Petoskey
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Coffee is delicious. I had the autumn sunset latte 2 days in a row. Hubby had the turtle mocha 2 days in a row. Loved our coffees. We took them to go. Reasonably priced. Much cheaper than a Starbucks and much better coffee. We really enjoyed our coffee. Did not eat food so can't comment.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Reviews led me to believe this was a good breakfast place. The decor was cute and place was busy but my breakfast didn't meet expectations. The scrambled eggs I don't believe were "scrambled" at all but instead somehow a baked dry, very unappealing looking mess with spots of white, grey, green - not fluffy and yellow and freshly made. After receiving the eggs I looked over at one of the cooks and he was gouging eggs out of a stainless steel dish using an ice cream scoop. The cinnamon role was no better - dry and tasting more like it was made with baking powder biscuit dough then yeast dough. Very little cinnamon flavor. I guess we'll look for a different breakfast place on our next visit to Petoskey!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We had been to Roast and toast two years ago and love their coffee. This time, the coffee is still some of the best we’ve had. However, the restaurant is a bit dirty and the food eggs and home fries left us with stomach aches. My side of grapes had cobwebs in them before I noticed. Skip the food but grab a coffee.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to try as it had been recommended by locals. It was good - not outstanding but enjoyed. Please note - limited seating- I wouldn’t wait if a long line- not that good.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Roast and toast has been around for a while in Petoskey, and we had never stopped in for some reason. Last week we did, and it was not a pleasant experience. They have lots of folks with funny earrings and tattoos with a lot of energy, which I guess could be fun, but as a restaurant it is lacking. It is unclean, the service is poor, and the kids working there aren’t terribly focused on their job. I know they have a nice following, and I expect that will continue, but not with us.

1  Thank dominicandandy35805