“Good Breakfast”

Ranked #9 of 111 Restaurants in Petoskey
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to try as it had been recommended by locals. It was good - not outstanding but enjoyed. Please note - limited seating- I wouldn’t wait if a long line- not that good.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Roast and toast has been around for a while in Petoskey, and we had never stopped in for some reason. Last week we did, and it was not a pleasant experience. They have lots of folks with funny earrings and tattoos with a lot of energy, which I guess could be fun, but as a restaurant it is lacking. It is unclean, the service is poor, and the kids working there aren’t terribly focused on their job. I know they have a nice following, and I expect that will continue, but not with us.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I had the avocado blt. Very delicious! Coffee very good as well. The staff is very efficient in processing the long lines.
Very nice place.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have been going to Roast and Toast every summer since they first opened. It has been our tradition to go every morning for coffee. Not this year.
This year, the atmosphere was no longer hipster-chill and friendly.The staff didn’t seem to care as much about getting the orders right. (I ordered an avacado BLT, and it arrived WITHOUT the avocado, and a side of 6 grapes! The bacon was exceptional though.) They don’t pay attention to what’s selling-ie- the chicken based soups always sell out right away, but they don’t make it very often. Also, it definitely is not as clean as it used to be. I miss the old Roast and Toast!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Toast & Roast is a great little restaurant and coffee house in Petoskey MI. this place is busy so you can expect a wait but they are quick. Pet friendly, they have a deck in the back where you can eat with your furry family members. Good food and good coffee.