US$175
US$164
Camp Inn Lodge(Oscoda)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Free Internet
All reviewslake huronsunrise roomhot tubprivate deckromantic getawayevening dessertbreakfast was deliciouseach morningmoon shadowwatching the sunriselittle touchesmoonshadow roomhouse bed and breakfastinn keepersfresh fruithear the waveswonderful stay
Reviewed 8 February 2018

B&B staff was friendly, accommodating to our needs. Staff suggested places to eat and had menus there to view. The room was clean, cozy. Breakfast was amazing as well. I will be going back during the summer!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent two nights here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed at all! Upon check-in, we were escorted to our room where we were given a welcoming tour by staff. We stayed in the Moon Shadow room which offered amazing views of Lake Huron. We had our own outdoor hot tub that also over looked Lake Huron. The amenities in the room were top notch as well!

Each night, an evening dessert was delivered to our room and they were awesome! And, of course, each morning breakfast was delivered to our room at the time we specified at check-in. The food was abundant and tasted great!

All in all, we enjoyed our stay and I would definitely recommend the Huron House to anyone who is looking for a quiet, relaxing get away!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fapd733
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This was a great way to transition from 20 year employment to a new organization. A new winter storm hit the Mid-Michigan area resulting in everything closing. An impromptu night away was just the ticket, being "unemployed" for the first time in 20 years. Even in winter, the views were spectacular. The room was excellent and just the ticket to stay in for the evening and enjoy the wonderful fire and whirlpool hot tub.

The hotel staff were a treat with Chris upgrading our room, communicating via text prior to our departure and texting as we neared our destination. Upon check in, she gave us the tour , the key and later texted again to ensure that everything was in excellent order. She then texted while we drove home to follow up on our stay. What a wonderful experience!!!

Room Tip: Try to stay as close to the water as possible. Look for a free upgrade on a quiet evening.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This was our 8th visit since 2009 and we love coming here. The innkeepers are phenominal and will make sure your visit it great. I appreciate the text messages and was grateful I was able to reach the innkeeper. We celebrated our 30th anniversary and our amazing weekend went by so fast, which the atmoshere of Huron House makes guests not wanting to leave. Even with a mainly full inn, it was very quiet. I love relaxing and quiet! I l have a hectic, stressful life, and coming here always helps melt my stress away. If I didn't travel out of state during the year, this would be my go to place more often. I loved that we were able to take advatage of the winter day by not going out so much and this was possible with what was stocked in the room. The shades are perfect to move them in arrangements that allow light, yet privacy. The bed is so comfortable! I loved the amount of towels, and the set by the jacuzzi. My favorite dessert served was a deconstructed strawberry cake-cheesecake~yum! Also, I noticed on my last review I mispoke about what lake this was was on...and since I know where I was at, I must have had a Fruedian slip wanting to go to the Saugatuck sister property. Once again, I look forward to returning!

Room Tip: Check out the virtual tour to see where rooms are located.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed and truly loved our room! The staff was pleasant, friendly and very informative of the area we will definitely be coming back! Everything was great - loved the breakfast delivered to our room. Highly recommend this place- Huron House B/B is awesome!

Room Tip: Ausable room was fantastic! View of Lake Huron is grand!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple