All reviews hi express pancake machine ruby tuesday next door stayed here front desk super nice staff card key nice bed sausage patties wedding venue would stay again breakfast area one night stay wedding guests short drive tigers game recommend staying here
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great stay. Very nice staff. Clean, comfortable and quiet room. Good location with lots of retail nearby. Great breakfast. Can’t go wrong here and would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I have been here before a few times over the last year and everyone remember me which amazed me. The staff is awesome and the ladies running the breakfast are wonderful and so friendly.
It close to the mall and they will take you if you don't feel like driving.
Great breakfast and Ruby Tuesday's is next door.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank louisk89
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Clean room - fair price. Stayed just one night in Feb, but was pleased with comfort of bed and cleanliness of room. Should I find myself here again, would be fine to stay as it;s a good bang for the buck.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BuenosNachos2
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stayed here on business for 3 nights. This hotel was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. The rooms were spacious and had all of the amenities I needed. The front desk staff was wonderful and the staff in the breakfast area were extremely friendly as well. The breakfast itself was a little limited in my opinion, but you can't complain too much about it since it was included with your room rate. For a hot breakfast, they offered scrambled eggs, small omelettes, sausage (one morning they offered bacon), & biscuits and gravy. There was fruit, cereal, and muffins to choose from as well. There was not a lot of variety day to day, so as long as you're OK with eating basically the same breakfast every day, you'll be fine. The only other downside to this hotel was that the walls are VERY thin. I could hear the people next to me snoring, talking, and even using the bathroom which was quite unpleasant. Luckily none of my neighbors had their TVs up loud or anything, so it didn't disturb my sleep, but I'd prefer not to hear strangers restroom habits. Overall, I would stay again due to the staff friendliness and the cleanliness of the hotel. Not to mention, it is less than a 5 minute drive from my office.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2017

One night stay on business; Parking was a bit limited, but adequate. Front desk polite and prompt, room was clean and quiet considering it faced 12 Mile. Breakfast selection good and dining area clean and kept up. Good HI Express!

Room Tip: Rooms to the East are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business