“My favourite Hossegor Pizza Place”
Review of LE NAPOLI

LE NAPOLI
Ranked #23 of 102 Restaurants in Hossegor
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Every year we come to Le Napoli. And we are never disappointed!!!

The pizzas are large and taste awesome. The portions are phenomenal and the service speedy.

Just awesome!!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

A Shame.... bad quality and worse customer service, cant believe this is my childhood restaurant, new owner?

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Friendly staff ,good setting and great value for money.Arrive early for a seat .Try the local beer , brewed just up the road.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Buzzing restaurant, good menu with excellent choice of pizzas. Introduced to it by Parisian friends. Have been back several times and it's always busy but delicious.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I have been coming here ofter cause I love their pizzas but last time I went for dinner with my boyfriend and I ordered my favourite pizza.....It came raw. They were so busy they never came to check on us til the end of the dinner...when almost my whole pizza was still on the plate. The bacon was so raw i had to take it off ans the cheese was not even melted!!! I understand they were busy and they needed to be quick, but basics like COOKING the pizza should be their priority.
It is a pity.