All reviews two bedroom suite room was clean free cookies stay there again waffles potatoes refrigerator and microwave third floor lansing area nice breakfast convenient location hot breakfast fitness center great place to stay next morning one night stay indoor pool
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Our grandson was participating in a wrestling event and his team received a group rate at this hotel. We reserved a room for two nights. We stayed the first night and then attended the wrestling meet. When we returned to our room it had not been cleaned, new towels had not been placed in the room, and beds were not made. When I talked to the desk clerk he checked his computer and informed us the cleaning crew reported the room had been cleaned. He was not helpful and nothing was done. I did manage to get clean towels but the staff was unsympathetic. I will not stay in this motel again and would not recommend this facility to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jonathan N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lansing, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Dwayne I,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for your most recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize the housekeeping staff had missed your room, and for the way our front office staff handled it. I assure you, this is not how we treat our guests. I have passed this review along to my management team, and we are working diligently on a solution to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope you give us the opportunity to make your next stay more comfortable and enjoyable.

GSR

Reviewed 12 July 2018

The Staff, the room, and the service were outstanding. The bed was the best I had in a hotel, and I have traveled a lot. The person on the desk was super friendly and had really cheerful attitude. He made feel very welcome.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jonathan N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lansing, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear N33981IBwaynec,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled your had a outstanding stay! We look forward to your next stay when your travels bring you back to Lansing!

Guest Service Representative

Reviewed 10 July 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jonathan N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lansing, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jonathan N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lansing, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Rooms were ok, however their accounting and billing practices include failing to let me know all charges to my credit card at the time of check out. Apparently they think it is ok to charge my card for someone else's weeks worth of rooms after I left. I have been trying to get a hold of the general manager for 3 weeks now and he is avoiding me which shows he doesn't care.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jonathan N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lansing, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Jody,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for your most recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please call the hotel directly and I will be more than happy to help assist you with this billing issue. If I am unavailable, please leave a message for me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I hope to give you the opportunity to make your next stay more pleasant.

Guest Service Representative