“Dream Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Community pool
Jacuzzi
Gaming machines
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lucia F
London
“Dream Home”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My husband, sister and I have just returned from staying at this beautiful home. What can I say? Right from the start, I knew it was going to be perfect. We have stayed at Serenity before and had very high expectations. They were exceeded with this property. Everywhere was spotless. The decor stunning and the ambience perfect. We had everything we needed in the kitchen which for us is a must. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and having all the comforts of home added to our experience. (My son has requested a TV like the one in the sitting room and was jealous that he was not there to experience it!). An extremely relaxing, serene home from home experience. Oh, and the gym, we took advantage of it but also took walks in the community. Finally, dealing with Remi was an absolute pleasure. Communication was excellent and he dealt with an unfortunate incident that we had with complete understanding and compassion for which I am extremely grateful. I would not hesitate to book Remi’s property again in a heartbeat if he will have us. An absolute joy. Best wishes from Lucia, Dudley and Carole.

Management Response
1 May 2018
Thank you for your kind words - it was our pleasure to have you as our guests. We truly appreciate your honesty and hope we see you very soon again in our home away from home.

Kindly Remi
Lia A
Atlanta, Georgia
“Exactly As Advertised”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Rarely is there truth in advertising, but this vacation rental is exactly like the photos. Beautiful, well appointed townhouse. Everything was easy from booking through our stay. I was not there for vacation but family matters but it was very comfortable as opposed to a hotel. The homeowner, Remi, provided excellent detailed information and instructions.

I would definitely stay here again!

Keith_Mel...
Keene, New Hampshire
“I'll be back”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great place to stay! Remi was easy to work with and keeps it a simple process.

Thanks for letting is stay in your home.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

CHR1S2015
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A Great Holiday Home.”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Stayed at this property to see Disney Parks - very close - within 25 minutes to all parks. Very clean, super spacious. Owner very quick to respond to questions. Wish we could have stayed longer!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing