“spacious & relaxing”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Enchanted Suites

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“spacious & relaxing”
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

we were two famalies of 4 - and found the villa spacious & relaxing. We particularly enjoyed the pool & games room.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed 25 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Enchanted Suites is a wonderful home giving spaces for teenagers and young children alike. We as parents enjoyed the Master Suite. The ride into the parks was quick and easy. We used the pool and jacuzzi each night after spending our days at the parks. The inside of the home gave plenty of space for all to enjoy. My 4 year old loved her princess room and the 15 year olds loved having their own bedrooms with attached baths. The home was amazing with all of it's little personal touches making you feel completely at home. Will definitely be returning at some point. Loyalty Homes was also very helpful and went out of their way to make sure that our vacation was special and memorable. Thanks Diana at Loyalty Homes for all of your help both before and during our vacation!

Your age range 35-44
“Awesome Time!”
Reviewed 9 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

This was the first time we stayed in a timeshare unit and I must say what a great time we all had. Everyone agrees we will be back. Thank-you Loyalty family from the Nix Family.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Management Response
9 Jul 2011
Hello Nix Family,

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know that you had a great time in Enchanted Suites. I would like to clarify that this house is not a timeshare unit. Loyalty rents privately- owned vacation rental homes. We look forward to seeing your group in the future. Sincerely, Loyalty Vacation Homes
“Beautiful!!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in April 2010

This home was perfect for multiple families vacationing together. We loved having 4 master suite and 5.5 bathrooms. The pool was very clean and the private backyard was a huge plus. This house is in a perfect location and in a great neighborhood. We love Emerald Island and Loyalty Inc. The service is always outstanding and what you see is always what you get (if not better than expected). We will definitely be back next year.

Liked best: Privacy
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Fl
Reviewed 3 February 2011 for a stay in May 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing