All reviews the owner clean rooms one night stay a great place to stay motel dog desk mi pets
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

1st off when I got there the guy at the desk was drunk ..told me he ate beer battered fish when I asked why he smelled like beer.. He was rude.. And gave me a long speech about noise and not to party in the room.. The room itself had a moldy smell and the toilet had not been cleaned.. There were no towels and the sheets obviously had not been changed.. We asked for a refund .. He said no refunds.. We paid 65 dollars for a room we didn't even stay in.. And before we were gone we saw two young men also complaining and receiving the same treatment as we did ... We asked around and discovered the advance motel is by the same owner as Quinns... I have told all my friends and family not to rent rooms at either place.. For 20 dollars More we found clean rooms and sober services down the road at the comfort inn.. Quinn's a great place to stay if your a drug addict and don't mind rude service and filthy rooms... Otherwise... Anywhere is better than staying there...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank John C
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Very clean rooms, superior Management. Very accommodating to our needs they even let our puppy stay with us. Brian and Kristen are great people. Very inexpensive. Our house had water damage and we stayed at the Quinn for an entire month.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeremy T
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We came to stay at Quinn motel and when we checked in motel lady at front desk assured me a nice clean room I then told her a story about staying at Advanced Motel down road and we had bed bugs in our room she then said no worries and come to find sure thing bed bugs in Quinn Motel.Then to come to find out the same owner of Advanced Motel(Bill) where we had bug issues a year ago owns Quinn Motel Wow not only can bill take care of his bedbug problem hes got bedbugs in both of his motels in ironwood Mi don't stay here wast of lots of time and bunch of hassle going to get bedbug bites treteted at ER !!!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

$40. Need I say more. Dirty bathroom with mold with sticky shower curtain Thin towels. One good thing--Clean ceiling Go past it fast. Hold your breath past the buckets of cigarettes outside the door. The a/c did work and bed was firm and at least the bottom sheet was clean

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank magmogul
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Filthy rooms. The bathroom looked like it had not be cleaned in months. Shower curtain needed to be changed about 10 years ago. Even my dog was uncomfortable with the filth. We had one of the larger rooms, and it was very tight. Almost no light in the room, which I'm guessing is to hide the filth. You could even feel the bed spread was filthy. Probably hasn't be washed ever. This place needs to be burned down. There a several Ma and Pa places in Ironwood well worth looking into. When I called and made reservation and mentioned having a dog, the woman said OK as long as he was flee free. I doubt that he was flee free when we left.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple