“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Facing the River - Upper Platte River
Upper Platte River. Great for Kayaking!!! Bathroom all done in Petosky stone!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Facing the River - Upper Platte River
Upper Platte River. Great for Kayaking!!!
Bathroom all done in Petosky stone!!
Bedroom. Queen bed
Front of cabin facing the road
Petosky Stone sink and shower
The Upper Platte. Great for canoeing/kayaking!
Couch turns into queen bed
Porch facing the river
Porch facing the river
Breakfast Nook
Gas fire place controlled by thermostat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

chrisscho...
Brighton, Michigan
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in September 2018

The owner really did this place up beautifully. Very cozy with a beautiful view of the platte river. The amenities were perfect for a up north get away and she even provided a kureg coffee maker , DVD’s, reading materials for the local area attractions and history and much more. I definitely would rent this cabin again. Such a pretty area of northern Michigan

Molly B
Bay City, Michigan, United States
“Cute log cabin with beautiful river view.”
Reviewed 27 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We enjoyed our stay in this nicely decorated log cabin on the upper Platte River. Located in a quiet area with a great view of the river, this cabin was an ideal place to stay while visiting Sleeping Bear Dunes and kayaking on the lower Platte River to Lake Michigan. Cabin was clean and comfortable, and the host was very friendly and responsive.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Esther F
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 28 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The view is beautiful! I loved sitting on the lawn chairs and watching the river flow by as my husband comfortably slept in. :) The cabin was well decorated and clean.

A perfect little cabin for my husband and I. I loved all the little touches that made this cabin cozy and welcoming. I felt more like I was staying in a friend's cabin that cares about my comfort , than a cabin that sees a lot of strangers. Some of the little things that just impressed me were the toothpicks, the extra hair tie, the beach towels in addition to the bath towels, the heavenly fabric softener, and of course my favorite was a box of kurig cups for my mornings! (I forgot to pick them up when I went shopping for dinner the night before!) I was very comfortable.

This area of Michigan is beautiful and I'm sure we will visit again!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Aug 2018
Thank You! I’m glad you enjoyed the cabin! It’s nice to know that my goal is exactly how you described the cabin! Hope to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing