“Surprisingly Good Lunch”

The Rough Draught Coffee & Barroom
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Fenton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Coming back from my friend's cottage, he drove directly to this place in downtown Fenton. He'd been here before. "Just order the 1/2 sandwich," he said, "unless you want to take half of it home." I ordered a half club sandwich and a micro brew. Both were excellent. I ordered avocado slices on the side. Good thing, it wouldn't have fit on the piled high sandwich. Glad I ordered just a half, I couldn't finish everything on my plate. I was sorry I couldn't finish the excellent potato chips, they looked home-made. But right now I wish I'd ordered the whole sandwich, I'm hungry for it! I'd come here regularly if I lived near Fenton.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I'm glad others are giving good reviews, but sorry, I don't think we'll ever eat there again. Drinks only. We were there Friday night and ordered burgers. My 11 year old grandson loves their burgers. Not this time. There was no flavor. Even he asked the waitress if they had changed meats. I know they rave about their homemade potato chips. Nothing special in my opinion. Fried pickles were over battered and not many for the price. Perhaps their breakfasts are better....
Conclusion, if you're looking for great food, service, and value (and not wanting an alcoholic beverages), go to Mega Coney on Owen Road. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Decent service and interesting decor. Not impressed with food. Decent beers on tap. Over priced for what you get.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great waitress to start. She was kind thoughtful and busy. Blonde with long hair(what was her job?) was put out when we asked for something.

Ordered sandwiches and they were good and came with a good pickle as well, but no chips? $10 bucks for a sandwich and not a few little chips?

You can buy a basket! Come on guys. Buy a bag of chips at Sams and throw in a couple of chips!

You get a 4 got all the other reasons but I am not sure you deserve it.

1  Thank Globaby100
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have enjoyed several of the sandwiches (BLT on sourdough is amazing) and coffees. Really nice selection and cozy atmosphere. Great food and service has always been great!

Been to The Rough Draught Coffee & Barroom? Share your experiences!