“OK Burger King”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Stopped at this Burger King for lunch. I used the drive-thru service. Ordered a double cheeseburger, fries and a diet coke. My order was ready in a very short time. Food was hot. No problems here.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Some may say this is just another burger place but for me it exceeded my need! I pulled into this Burger King with 21 people and the staff never missed a beat! They were curious and Fast ...exactly what I was looking for! I even had to add something to my order after I had paid and got a ... no problem! After being in so many places with Ho Hum service ...this was refreshing.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a 'fast food burger place' to be compared with its peer, McDonalds. Cost is in par, but the cooking process results in the real 'char-broilled' taste, as in cooking with a BBQ grill. (this flavor makes a big difference separating 'Burger King' from the other fast food burger places.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Hi there, I want to commend the Lady Manger and Young Man Assistant Manager who was working at 10pm last Thursday evening at closing time June 29, 2017 at the Burger King in Charlotte, Michigan. I cannot thank them enough for their help and guidance to get me back to the place I was staying on Horatio Street. I am from Sarnia, ON Canada and was almost in tears when they came to my rescue. Thank You ever so much for your help and leading me back to where I was staying.... I intend to write the Head Office also of Burger King to let them know also what fine employees they have at the Charlotte Michigan Burger King!!!. Most Sincerely & with many thanks.:<) <3 <3 <3

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We like coming here to get the veggie burger meal which is very good. We also like how often they have coupons in the paper. Having coupons to use really influences our choice of where we'll eat. The food has always been pretty good the times we have come but they are always really slow about getting it out the window. Also countless times we have witnessed the workers mingling with each other instead of doing their jobs.