All reviewsfront deskmarriott hotelthe shuttle driversmall barlounge areabusiness travelrooms are largelate checkgreat customer serviceconvenient locationfree breakfastjackiebistrovictoriaparkingcollegehighway
Reviewed 5 May 2018

One of the most rewarding things about our repeated stays at the Worcester Courtyard is the attentiveness, friendliness and professionalism of your server and bartender, Victoria! It is always a treat to see her in the lounge and dining area and we and truly enjoy her company and conversing with her. She is always mindful of her guests and about finding ways to make them feel comfortable and "at home". One of my most vivid memories of Victoria and the Courtyard was during my wife's and my first trip to her bar. It was after the end of a very long and emotional day in late August 2017, after we had finished dropping off our first child at college and saying our goodbyes. Victoria was empathetic to our situation, and if not for her engaging personality, we wouldn't have been introduced by her to five other couples in the lounge area experiencing the same thing! Her "brokering" led to a very fun and memorable evening that none of the parents who participated will soon forget! We reside in PA and have been back seven times since last August to feel more at home. Thank you, Victoria! We look forward to seeing you again later this summer!

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank ldirenzo1960
ColwenHotels-MGMT, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Idirenzo,

Thank you for your 5 star rating and comments regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Worcester.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and so pleased to hear your comments about the staff. People make the difference and we appreciate you acknowledging the hard work and dedication of Victoria.
Your story is what sets us apart, our employees make the difference every day!
Feedback is key in helping us to continually improve and make the customer experience the best it can be on each visit.
Thank you for taking the time to comment and we hope to see you again real soon at any of our properties.

The Customer Service Team
Colwen Hotel Group

Reviewed 8 April 2018

When traveling to Worcester for work or pleasure, this is a great place to stay. The rooms are always clean and the front desk works to help with any issues or questions. There are multiple dining establishments within a few minutes or delivery is available from several local favorites.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Their bartender Victoria is absolutely hysterical, and also super nice. She told us some awesome stories that i definitely won't forget. 10/10. Thank you so much!

Room was nice. Blackout curtains in the windows were spectacular.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I just booked my trip for next month, but only for a night this time. I stayed for 2 weeks in January and everyone made you feel like you were at home. The staff was friendly and took care of every need. Shout out to Christian in the cafe and especially to Victoria, the best bartender I have ever met. She was so welcoming and eady to talk to. So much so, that I made a visit to the bar every night I was there! Great drinks, I loved the hot cider, and great conversation. She would even introduce you to others at the bar and we had great conversations and even played games. See you all next month!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I wanted to give some special recognition to Victoria at the Lobby Bar. We stayed at your hotel on business and arrived every night right before the kitchen was closing. She made sure we could order everything we needed and made our evenings just perfect. She had a great sense of humor and is a definite star on your staff!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business