Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown
US$205
US$110
ComfortInn
US$106
All reviewscinnamon bunsdcu centerfront deskwalking distanceoff the highwayturkey sausagebed and pillowspancake machinefew machinesroom was cleanhousekeeping managerfree breakfast isthe location is perfectright next doormini fridgethe entire staffan upgrade
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Look out for Jenny and she will give you the best of services. Well.. I think all the staffs are friendly and kept a smiley face all time and are always willing assist. She is just my favorite. Happy stay. Hopefully you guys will see me soon.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Alphajo J
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Dear Alphajo J,

Thank you for your 5 star review of the hotel. I am very happy to hear that Jenny has gone above and beyond to make your experience so exquisite. We look forward to serving your lodging need in the city again real soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Great location and modern rooms.

The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome when you show up. Jenny at the front desk was super helpful and friendly!

If you are staying in downtown Worcester, think about reserving at the HIE downtown!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel L

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown and its staff service. I am very happy to hear that Jenny did such a great job. We appreciate very much the positive feedback and your endorsement of the hotel. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Stayed here on business while working at the PAC. It's exactly 1/2 mile, too cold to walk in January but I imagine in less freezing weather it's a pleasant walk. Room was great, newly updated or new. Modern style but relaxing colors. Mostly quiet, some doors slamming in the morning as people check out, but overall a good stay.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank anna p

Dear anna p,

Thank you for your 4 star review of the property! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. It was a pleasure serving you. I am delighted to hear that you found the room to be modern and comfortable.

I hope we have an opportunity to serve your need again in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Room was very clean. The staff was very helpful. They gave us a list of restaurants within walking distance and told us their personal favorites. They were also doing a promotion for the month of August - free pancakes until midnight. The only issue was that the sink in the bathroom would not drain, front desk was altered. We were told it would be fixed or we would be moved to another room. Nothing was done, disappointing!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank pattysulli

Dear pattysulli,

Thank you for staying with us recently while in town to visit the colleges. We appreciate that you took the time to share this feedback regarding your experience. I am happy to hear that for the most part you enjoyed your stay including the pancakes at night promotion! I am sorry to hear that the one issue you reported while in-house was not resolved in a timely enough fashion. I will be sure to share this feedback with the team and use it as an example of what we need to do better in the future.

Thanks again, and hope to see you in Worcester again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2015

I came to Worcester to relocate and bring my dad back for medical reasons,I chose the hotel while seeking a rental ,its a great location wich I noticed when I booked online not knowing Worcester at all, from the day I arrived the staff has been great, we had a long flight n were early for our check in, as soon as they had a room available we were allowed to have it and and rest and settle in.The rooms are clean, very modern, wi fi is great, breakfast is very good,beds and linens are comfy, the chambermaids are all just awesome! n Amel a lovely young man is always keeping things clean around the hotel and in order.The managers are cool n professional, Sam and Eric are fabulous, they have made a situation that wasn't a typical pleasant one much better for me and dad, my dad did spend 2 days admitted at the hospital and they have been and are so supportive, they have shown me a human side not just business,the lady managers are super cool too and the maintenance guys.I recommend it greatly and its an experience I will not forget.

Room Tip: 5th floor rooms, I loved 515
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Lilkha38
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Dear Lilkha38,

Thank you for your review! I am absolutely thrilled to hear that we were able to make a tough situation a little bit easier for you. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel experience and were well taken care of by a few of our hotels "super stars"!

I hope you Dad is doing better, and remember that we are always here for you if you ever need to visit us again in the future.

GeneraL Manager