All reviewshard boiled eggsthe check in processdesk staffcomfortable roomnew englandmassachusettscollege
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I was in town on business. I've never stayed at a 'hot sheet' hotel but I'm pretty sure this one fits the bill. There seemed to be a lot of traffic in the parking lot of (non delivery) people stopping in and leaving. The breakfast area was dirty. The check in staff was rude and apparently tried to skim my credit card which led to my check in getting blocked until I called in (apparently, in addition to the hotel, they were trying to charge funds to a PayPal account.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DaPhunkeeProfessor
Richard W, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Greetings Professor:
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I have goe ahead and shared your comments with our Front Office management team and we are following up with the issues mentioned. I have also sared your comments with Housekeeping and we will follow up as well. Thank you for taking time to rview. We hope to see you again the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I have stayed here before since its conveniently located near a business site, This was the third strike for this property.
It was partially renovated , but the renovations done are already trashed.
It should not be a Choice Hotel! Section 8 transients with children playing and screaming in the halls like it was the projects.
I pay for safe , clean peace and quiet to sleep one night and go to work, Not for that disaster, * Note they have recently opened a rehab and methadone clinic on the same street. Never Agaian, drive a little further to auburn, they have a nice Quality there!!!

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here!!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert E
Richard W, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Greetings Robert E:

Thank you for your detailed feedback of our proprty. I have gone ahead and shared your comments with management team and every effort will be taken to ensure these issues are followed up on.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

No elevator for floors
Sink dirty with toothpaste and water slow to drain
Rugs ripped
Hallway smelled like smoke
Very noisey in the next room way into the wee hours of the morning
Hallway floors needed to be vacuumed
Morning continental breakfast room was small and dirty
I would never recommend this hotel in this city to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank staticegardens
Richard W, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Greetings Staticegardens:
Thank you for detailed feedback of our hotel. I have gone and shared your comments with our management and we will follow up.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

This hotel is sketchy and is in a sketchy neighborhood. A Housing Authority building is right up the street. We had a significant power outage due to a blizzard and we needed a place to say that would take dogs. All of the hotels near us were booked for the very same reason we needed a room. This hotel is not far off the highway, which was convenient. We had to drive around the entire property, dodging snowbanks, parked cars and large trucks to find the main entrance. Once we did, we had to drive around again because we couldn't find the door closest to our room. The parking lot was not plowed well and very icy. Room was large enough for 4 plus black lab. Bathroom was gross and needs improvements done. Cracking paint in the corners of the walls and looks like the grout needs to be replaced in the tub. It smelled and the hallway smelled.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathie518
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Our son is in college in Worcester. We usually stay close to his campus but thought we would try a hotel that was farther away this time because it was $50+ cheaper /night.
Have you ever heard: you get what you pay for?
Shoddy entrance way, feels like a rough crowd, can hear neighbors on all sides, the only good thing: the hallways are really wide. The place is a dump and the wifi doesn't work, the toilet seat lid is too small for the toilet, you get the picture! Will we go again: nope!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Jill H
Richard W, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your review.
I have gone ahead and shared your review with our Housekeeping and engineering team and we will follow up with every issue mentioned in your review. We appreciate feeddback and will react accordingly. We hope to see you again the next time you visit your son in Worcester

Quality Inn Worcester