All reviews across the street dcu center parking garage uno restaurant busy street hilton garden room service attached restaurant front desk staff nice hotel checking in breakfast staff would stay here again the room was nice convenient location business trip bed was comfortable
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Our arrival was confusing because the garage is on the other side of the hotel so I left my mom at the entrance and went to park the car. After crossing the avenue my mom was checked in and at her room. Both reservations were under my name so I asked what was my moms room number and they denied it to me for security reasons a little extremist for my taste.
After a day in my daughter's graduation, after rain and a long act we came at 2 and our rooms were not done. We called and the answer was that the maids were leaving at 3. The person was not helpful and never apologize she made us feel it was our fault. We got a call from the manager of the hotel apologizing minutes after and the room was made after all. Other details are that they did not put a new roll of toilet paper and it's 4 in the morning and have no paper. Another thing is that the intermittent mode of the AC wakes me up. It sounds pretty loud. The quality of the towels and even the toilet paper is poor for the price we paid. It's graduation season and a night costs almost 350$.
Anyhow, I hope these are all mistakes and not standards.
The Breakfast is amazing, would love to have a cappuccino. The staff is great. Put an espresso machine and it will be magical. Room service is also good.
Sorry for all my comments but how would you know if I don't say it.

Room Tip: The AC sounds loud every time it turns on. TRied to put it fix but could not achieve it.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
KC J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Ms. Octavio,

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that you did not have and exceptional stay experience with us. I will ensure to take action based on your comments to improve our service delivery as our goal is to make things better and brighter. We do hope to see you at a future stay to provide you with the service that you deserve.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Great place to stay. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I would stay here again when I need to travel in the Worcester area. The people at the check in area were nice and accommodated our special needs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous!
Wonderful front desk clerk’s, Gorgeous room; super clean; awesome bedding ( love that they iron the pillowcases). Worth every penny. Great downtown location, close to everything. Highly recommend!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Hotel front desk staff were professional yet warm and welcoming. They made what could have been a stressful experience simple. Will never forget how kind hotel staff were to my son. A different experience altogether.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This was a business trip. The hotel was perfect for my needs. I wish the parking lot was attached to the facility but it was across the street and it wasn't too cold to walk.

It also helped that there were two restaurants for dining within the hotel vicinity. One was attached to the hotel the other across the street from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business