“Great find! ”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Commercial
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed this place! The service was great and our meals were excellent! We will be headed back for sure!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal at The People's Kitchen during our visit to Worcester. The food and service were good. Definitely try the wine pairing with your meal. Highly recommend their array of chocolate on the dessert menu.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Great spot for drinks and dinner in Worcester. Came here once before though it was closed. Decided to come again given its good reviews and probably is one of the better spots to dine in Worcester. They have complimentary valet parking.

Good amount of space inside, along with patio. Somewhat rustic appearing, chill/relaxed ambiance. There was an event going on the day I came. They have a good selection of wines and cocktails.

For food, I got the lamb meatballs along with the duck Reuben sandwich with truffle fries. The fries were indeed good, nothing spectacular. The sandwich was pretty good along with the meatballs though there were only 2.

Overall, definitely a good spot to grab food with your friends/family/date if in Worcester.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Don’t know how we missed this place last time we were in town for business but really glad we found it this time. Friendly greeting when we arrived with nice ambient lighting, music and decor. We came on a Sunday early evening and it wasn’t busy so prompt service. Excellent selection of wines and our server (Randy) knew his wines. We had recommended wine, a generous cheese board and shared a lobster delicious grilled cheese made with real lobster!
We highly recommend Citizen Wine Bar for service, wine selection and tasty food. We loved the fact we were greet upon arrival, attentive but not overbearing service and a manager checked on us after our meals plus said a friendly goodbye when we left! Personal service is a high priority there!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We unexpectedly found ourselves in my hometown of Worcester on a Sunday night. Hm, where to have dinner? Our hotel a few steps way offered the suggestion since I had forgotten pretty much where to eat.
Unfortunately we arrived about 8:30pm and we were told the kitchen closed at 9:00pm. Ok seems they eat early in Worcester. So we ordered from the really decent wine list straight away. The Argentinian Malbec was just what I wanted.
My husband chose a burger which was very good. I might have chosen better. I chose the duck Rueben sandwich. An absolute delight. Delicate duck slices with really good red change on very good bread. Possibly the best Rueben I’ve ever had and in Worcester of all places.
It’s too bad we arrived so late. Might have enjoyed lingering a bit as the conversation with the owner/manager was quite pleasant. I hope this place continues to do well they deserve it.