Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Residence Inn
US$119
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

ExtendedStay
US$111
ExtendedStay
US$104
Courtyard
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Westborough Inn(Westborough)(Great Value!)
Motel 6 Westborough(Northborough)
US$88
US$79
Travelocity
All reviewshotel openedpool and workout roomrestaurant pubsliding doorcleanest hotelan easy driveroom designglass showeroff routewalk in showercomplimentary breakfastawesome staylaundry facilitiesnice clean hotelstaff was helpful and friendlyfabulous hotelextended stay
Reviewed 8 February 2018

I'm very impressed with this hotel, it's one of the most beautiful Hampton Inn I've ever seen. Rooms were clean, modern and comfortable. Hotel facilities were perfect, there's no need to say something bad about it. Did my morning workout at gym and pool and it was amazing. Breakfast was great. Brianna at the front desk was wonderful, kind and helpful during my stay, she recommend me some local places to eat and make me feel like home. Heather (night auditor) was super kind too and also Stacey. Thank you guys for made my stay easy and lovely, gonna recommend this hotel to everyone, ill see you soon!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Kimberly H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Positive_Vibes1,

Thank you so much for sharing feedback about your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Boston-Westborough. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our modern room design and were able to take advantage of our many amenities, including the indoor pool, fitness facilities and complimentary breakfast. I am so glad to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating during your visit. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to them. Thank you so much for recommending us to other guest visiting the area. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Have been staying here many times in the past few years.
Good hotel and nice bedding and pillows.
Breakfast is adequate.
O Leary's nearby is convenient for dinners and lunch.
Gym and pool are useful.
Recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Kimberly H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Lee1003,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience here at the Hampton Inn Boston-Westborough. I am delighted that you were able to enjoy our many amenities including the indoor pool and fitness center. Thank you for recommending us to other guests! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay great. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My wife and I were visiting family in the Worcester area and our dinner plans were closer to this hotel than downtown Worcester, so we chose this Hampton Inn. It was definitely nice! The room felt very clean and new, the bathroom and shower had a modern feel to it, and we liked that the bathroom and shower doors were modern and on tracks at the top instead of hinges. Pretty cool. The king size bed was definitely a king (sometimes I think they're not quite!) and the bedding was all white (which means it can be bleached, which I appreciate!). There was a cool chaise lounge that I'd like to have in my house! Very comfortable all around and would happily go back if in that area. (If you're looking to visit/stay in Worcester, I'd recommend staying elsewhere, as you'd have to drive on 495 and 290 to get to Worcester from this hotel, and those are both very fast and at times stressful roads.)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dennis C.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed our modern room design and clean fresh Hampton beds. I apologize if you experienced any transportation issues during your stay, on your next visit, you can also access many parts of Worcester via Route 9, if needed. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston-Westborough!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

this hotel maybe clean and the staff is great but this is not the place to go if you find yourself stuck in the snow and need a place to go for a safe place till the storm subsides.. I have been plowed in and no one wants to help me shovel.. I asked the front desk where the people are who do this and she said "they are sleeping and they said it is not in there contract to shovel or plow.. I also see the elite parking spots still have a foot in a half of snow and they responded it is not in there contract to clean those spots.. HEADS UP TO ALL ELITE MEMBERS!!!!! AGAIN THE STAFF,, HEATHER AND BRIANNA WERE VERY SWEET AND PERSONABLE,,I will forget I had no access to my room because the batteries died and I had to move to another room..i will also ignore the fact I found pubic hair in the shower of my room. I saw that the housekeeping staff didn't start till after 5pm????? I feel that if my boss sends me here for my safety then I assume I would be safe!!! you know what they say about assuming,, AND never judge a book by its cover!!!! this is new England I would think these people would have been better prepaired for a storm.. I do not like shoveling myself out at 530 in the morning to pick up there slack and still be buried in. it is freezing outside with a chance of frostbite!!!!....maybe its time to double check the plow contract to acomadate the guest that stay here during a storm for comfort and safety!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Kimberly H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear analove1974,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent visit to our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the problems you experienced during your stay. We strive to exceed all of our guests’ expectations, and I am truly disappointed that you were dissatisfied with your experience.

The blizzard conditions this past Thursday were very extreme and trying for everyone. Although our snow removal company was on site during the storm, working hard to keep the parking lot and entry road clear and passable, they left briefly after midnight to get some rest. They returned early the next morning to work with our maintenance staff to dig out guests' cars and clear snow drifts. I am very sorry that they were not on site at 5:30am to assist you as you were leaving.

Please know that I will be following up with the maintenance and housekeeping staff members on the issues you encountered to ensure that they have been addressed and to avoid recurrence. I hope you will give us the opportunity to show you an improved level of service and stay with us again if you return to the area. Please reach out to me directly at Kimberly.Hayes3@hilton.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Had to find a place for two nights so we could attend a surprise birthday party and didn't want to drive 280 miles back home. This place was only 2 miles from the party. This hotel is new and the rooms are nice, I especially like the walk in shower and sliding glass doors, no more climbing into a tub.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Nilde,

Thank you so much for writing a review of your stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed our new room design and glass door showers. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Boston-Westborough!