Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
US$129
Hampton.com
US$126
Hotels.comUS$129
PricelineUS$127
FindHotelUS$129
1,356 results
All reviews cape cod complimentary breakfast outdoor pool the breakfast area waffles fresh fruit off season front desk staff great place to stay clean rooms room was large fitness center mini golf beaches ma clerk summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

This was a return visit since we were here two years ago.

Plus marks
Easy and early check in.
Hotel and room was very clean.
Breakfast was fine but you had to
make your oatmeal from a pouch.
Staff very friendly and accommodating.
Romario was great in fixing a t.v. problem ..he saved the day and night. Pool area lovely and clean.
Great location near many attractions and restaurants.
Parking easy and convenient.
But...
Someone screwed up our reservation type of room so we had to squeeze into a full size not king bed. My travel agent and I share the blame for not checking the confirmation earlier.
Also 8 bucks for two 69cent packs if swedish fish. How about a refund???
In summary..
A well cared for property with friendly staff. Overpriced but not outrageous. Especially when the hotel was only half booked.
See you next year..I will bring my own swedish fish.
Steve Katz and Rosie

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank K6206VKstevek
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

I booked this hotel using points and arrived at 2:00 PM on a Sunday afternoon when there were three cars in the parking lot and nobody in sight. Check in time was 4:00PM.so I was early.

I was told that my room was not ready, this three hours after the hotels checkout time. When I expressed surprise that not one room was ready after three hours the lady behind the desk said that she could run upstairs to see if my room was ready. From then on the conversation deteriorated with my questioning whether housekeeping had not readied one room in three hours.

Finally I was told that I would be given an upgrade.

So I’ll leave it to the reader to surmise why my room wasn’t ready. Could it have been that I was booked through points? Anything is possible I suppose. But I expect a less dramatic check in at a Hilton property.

The room was an upgrade and was a suite I suppose you could call it.

But maybe its a sign of the times but I was told that there would be no housekeeping unless I requested same the day before. And where was the pen and scratch pad that normally is next to the phone which I needed to write down the password to finally hook up to the wifi after numerous failed attempts and during my second call to the front desk. No USA Today in the morning?

I’ve been in any number of mens rooms in bars and sports stadiums so , most unfortunately, am familiar with sticky floors. But I didn’t think I would need to wear shoes in a Hilton property when near the toilet.

In the Yarmouth area there are a number of guides to help newcomers to the area. There is a stylized map showing all the streets, beaches, many restaurants and hotels and attractions as well as very helpful magazine type guide with much useful information. But neither was available that I could see in this hotel. And upon looking at both closely this hotel is not mentioned which I assume means that it doesn’t pay to be listed.

Of course this is their business decision but after coming upon these maps and guides I found out that there were many nearby attractions that I , unfortunately , never knew existed.

But all was not negative. The hotel is clean and up to date. The pools are nice as well as the hot tub. Breakfast was an adequate and typical buffet. There is plenty of parking .

It is on the main road and not near the beach.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brenna Attanasio, Innkeeper at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Cod-West Yarmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I am glad to see that our team upgraded your room to accommodate your request for an early check in. Our housekeeping teams are working very hard to ensure that rooms are properly cleaned and disinfected. I can assure you that we try our best to accommodate any requests for early check ins, especially for our Honors members whether they are booked on points or not.

The items you mentioned not having (pen, note pad and map) are all available at our front desk upon request. It is absolutely our pleasure to provide you with any of these items and suggestions / directions to nearby attractions at any time. As you mentioned, Housekeeping is something we are happy to provide upon request.

We are delighted to learn that you found the hotel clean and up to date, enjoyed our pools and breakfast and found the parking plentiful.

We hope to see you on your next visit to the Cape!

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Expensive for what it was, especially considering the fact that there were ants in our room. Breakfast was okay. Location is good because the hotel is near downtown Hyannis, the ferry port, and the beach

Date of stay: August 2021
Brenna Attanasio, Innkeeper at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Cod-West Yarmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Good Day Traveler_1372590,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience! Please accept my sincerest apologies that there were ants in your room. We will be sure to have the room treated immediately. If you would like to further discuss the details of your stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Yours in Hospitality,
Brenna
brenna@hamptoninncapecod.com

Reviewed 1 September 2021

Good central location for Hyannis. Clean, bright room and very nice staff. Sadly did not have a chance to check out the outdoor pool. We were there for a concert at the Cape Cod Melody Tent. Also played mini golf and had dinner on the waterfront.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 August 2021

I visited this property with my family during August 2021. The rooms definitely are due for an upgrade especially the shower/bath, mattresses and decor. I would of rated this property a 3 but the staff at the front desk were wonderful and the bartender Greg at the outside pool was nice, friendly and cordial. Speaking of the bar, some upgrades on the liquor and wine selection to more popular brand names would be a plus ( for example: Tito's Vodka , Jack Daniels, Josh wines). I also want to give a shout out to the cleaning team although being short staffed, they all were always smiling. The indoor pool was a great activity for the kids. Note: the pool can be crowded with adults at night ( flight crews etc ).

The staff are the shining stars at this property !!