“Great food and service ”
Review of 7a Foods

7a Foods
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about Dan and his staff the food is awesome the service is great they are so committed to there brand I have not made it to the his new BBQ spot yet in Oak Bluffs but I do plan on it

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped in to pick up a sandwich, snacks and beer on the way to Aquinnah. Beer is an issue as West Tisbury is dry. Note to self. Asked to have a sandwich made but we ere directed to the ready mades. They looked good but once we opened it up later, it was covered in some reddish spread. Yuck. The seagulls enjoyed it. BTW, the Cape Cod chips were great. Need to go somewhere else in the future ...

Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I stopped for lunch. She had a veggie wrap and I had the Liz Lemon sandwich. Her's was very good. Mine was excellent. One of the best sandwiches I've had. We'll definitely return many times in the future.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Great market near the home we rented. Great place for breakfast sandwiches and coffee. So good went back couple of times. Also recommend the breakfast cookie. A lot of locals.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great sandwiches, the Liz lemon is a must. The best breakfast sandwich in the island! Quality food for sure!