“Wanted to love the coffee - but nothing special”
Review of 7a Foods

7a Foods
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I stopped because this was supposed to have "the best" coffee. Well, it was coffee but the best - not really - o.k. and the only place around so I was appreciative

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great coffee. Great sandwiches. Vegan and vegetarian options. Yummy sauces and condiments to go. Great spot for lunch, especially if going up island or attending any of the Grange events. Don't miss the fun statues across the way at the Gallery.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Would recommend coming here for a quick bite to eat. They have prepared sandwiches and salads as well as made to order. Reasonably priced too. Expect to wait in line. Always crowded but worth it.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

One observation I made during our two visits is that this place "happening". Expect a crowded parking lot (albeit, shared with the general store) and long-ish lines. Worth the wait. I've included a copy of the breakfast/lunch counter menu. Also notable that they serve Stumptown coffee, as well as a small variety of gourmet foods of the shelves. My husband loves lavender honey- so hard to find- yet we found some here, imported from Italy.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We read the reviews about this place and decided to try it out and we were not disappointed. I ordered the egg sandwich with red onions, spinach, housemade sausage on a housemade biscuit. It was delicious. This is a great place to grab a sandwich.