Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
Comfort Inn
US$135
Trip.com
US$126
Expedia.comUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
PricelineUS$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Booking.com didn’t post my review and I know TripAdvisor will! 1 star for a working AC is about all I can give. From the moment you walk in the foyer with the cracked floor tiles, everything is dim and dingy! None of their hand sanitizer stations had sanitizer in them… maybe that’s why they make you wear a mask! We opened our room door and it smelled dank… a stale smell. I quickly sprayed everything down with Lysol as the room was dingy and old looking! I looked at the pillow cases and I said to myself “there is no way in hell these are fresh linens!” One pillow had a stain. I pulled back my sheets and yup, they were wrinkled like someone slept in them… they just pulled them up tightly instead of stripping the bed! I will strip it myself in the morning to at least guarantee the next person gets fresh sheets! (Look at my pictures and judge for yourself!). Shower was gross and not cleaned… hair from previous guest still on the walls! Mold or dirt on the bathroom walls. Some kind of gross stain on the curtains. Opened fridge to find a bunch of leftover fried rice on the bottom shelf (loose rice, not in a box). This place is not worth $139. Go stay at LaQuinta instead! YUCK Yuck yuck!!! Thank God I’m only here 1 night!!! They should pay YOU to stay here! Avoid room #219 although you will probably find the same in the rest of the rooms! If you don’t have enough cleaning staff then shut down half of your rooms! Flash on my camera makes hallway look 100x brighter than it is!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2021

I understand that COVID-19 means that many safety measures require some of the hotel amenities to be different from "normal" or unavailable for now. Unfortunately one of these unavailable amenities appears to be that this is a 100% non-smoking hotel. The second floor of the hotel had a visible haze of cigarette smoke throughout. Additionally, many, if not most, Choice hotels that normally offer breakfast have transitioned to a grab-and-go model. This hotel has instead removed hot water and coffee service and removed any breakfast amenities at all. The website still lists all of the unavailable amenities as available. The ice machine is still available and no less of a risk of community spread than coffee service would be. This amounts to an unannounced price increase by stating that amenities are available when they are not. This isn't a new situation. The website should have been updated in the last year. There were personal items left in the nightstand, indicating that the shelf had not actually been sanitized. The toilet did not appear to have been cleaned well either, as there were still remnants of fecal matter in the bowl. The bed was less comfortable than usual for this grade of hotel. Overall, somewhat disappointing.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2020

We started our stay at this Comfort Inn greeted by a clerk with NO mask on in the lobby which reeked of someone smoking POT and we were informed that there was no pool, fitness room or breakfast offered. I just think that should be in large print on the website before you book. I don't need to sit in a dining area but it is nice to be able to go get coffee and a muffin or pastry. We requested a Non-smoking room however it was NOT in a non smoking corridor, again it reeked of smoke that found its way into our room. There were construction workers and other guest who were in the facility with out mask also. We were so disappointed in this hotel. Never again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 9 August 2020

First of all, this hotel is in a scary area. I didn't feel safe and it seemed like the security was lax. I was on the second floor and had to enter through the back of the building. I noticed that someone had spilled some pink powder (i think it was candy at the bottom and at the top of the stairs. It was there when I checked in a 3:30 pm and still there when I settled in for the night at around 9:30 and then STILL there at 7:20 AM. I used the toilet when I got in and it backed up. I told the front desk to come up with a plunger. That is EXACTLY what he did. He brought up a plunger and handed it to me. The room was actually fine and clean and the bed was comfortable, but you could hear every door shut during the course of the night. It is definitely not worth the money they are charging.

Room tip: Views are not worth the effort. Nothing to see really.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 8 August 2020

After a 14 hour drive, this was the perfect spot to stop. Fast and friendly check in. We had a clean room on the bottom floor. The bed was like a cloud - did not want to get up out of it in the morning.

Date of stay: August 2020