“Super fresh food”
Review of Crystal's Kitchen

Crystal's Kitchen
Cuisines: Japanese, Malaysian, Thai
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Probably our 10th time visiting Crystals and the food is always top notch. Check out the Curry Lamb for an example.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Crystal's is on my list of must go to restaurants. First the friendliness of the staff is great. Next, the food, yum! I love the vegetable tempura, crab ragoon (served as little purses) and their vegetable curry, totally delicious, all of them. Everyone that I've bought here has loved anything that they have ordered. Crystal's has a great variety on their menu making it hard to decide, but you'll love it no matter what you choose.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

This place is great. There has been nothing in the area that WOWs me, and i have become accustom to lowering my expectations. I have heard from people that say they drive to Crystal kitchen from all over, and finally decided to give them a try. Why did i wait so long? The food was so fresh, so flavorful, and did not taste like it was full of additives, and whatever else. It just tasted so good. I am already looking forward to the next time I visit Crystal's Kitchen. This will be my new go to :)

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I’m in town for a long term project. So far this is my place for Thai food. Although there are other Asian dishes like Vietnamese and Malaysian. I had a noodle with pork dish that was way way too much in quantity. It lasted 2 more meals for me so I really got my money’s worth! This place always seems to be busy.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My husband found Crystal's Kitchen on a food group website. We tried it and we keep going back. Usually, I have the Pho Soup which is delicious. The appetizers are great too! They will also customize your dish, if you need. On a recent visit, I really wasn't in the mood for chinese food. Have no fear. Crystal's Kitchen also makes sandwiches & wraps. I had the Oriental Chicken Wrap & the Drunken Chicken Soup. Both were delicious. The Cod Fish Sandwich looks yummy too. Some of the items may be more expensive, but you pay for what you get. If you go on the weekend, be prepared for a longer wait. It's worth it. The food is delicious and the servers are superb.