“Great menu, great prices, excellent service!”

Local 438 Grille & Sport
Ranked #18 of 52 Restaurants in Stoneham
Reviewed 7 September 2021

My husband and I finally got here for date night the other night and were super impressed! We were promptly seated and the outdoor seating is plentiful so if you are hesitant to dine indoors, there are plenty of options here. My del monico steak was cooked to perfection, the Cesar and house salad were fresh and the steak tips were flavorful and tender in a solid BBQ based marinade. The old fashioned I ordered was spot on and my husbands dirty martini was just the right amount of dirty. Finally, our waitress Kaylee was the icing on the cake!
We had 2 meals with salads, 3 cocktails, 1 glass of wine and walked out spending less than $100

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 11 December 2020

I came on a Tuesday night and enjoyed a lovely meal with my wife. We shared the teriyaki dumplings and each had our own entrees. Mine was the steak tips and ribs combo ; my spouse's was the turkey tips dinner. Both came with two sides. The food was very tasty; the service was quite good; and the portions were large. To top it off, we got a 20% discount becuae Tuesday they have that special. I would gladly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020

We enjoy this resturant, always a good vibe lots of sports memorabilia around the walls in pictures, lots of sports running in the bar

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 15 June 2019

Almost everything on their menu is fried, yet there is zero flavor. Sandwiches with cheese come to the dinning room with squares of somewhat melted cheese slapped on the top. There's no creativity in this menu,

If you insist on trying this for yourself avoid trivia night!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

On our way home from Boston wanted to stop for a bite to eat, was directed here by a Stoneham Firefighter, not to be disappointed, food was very good, my daughter had steak tips which she said were relishes, I had the haddock sandwich which was moist and very good, with sweet potatoes fries , and the fries weren’t an add on like most places I have been, waitress super friendly and helpful, full bar even though we didn’t indulge, lots of Tv’s , the owner even came over to say hello to us. Oh and we had buffalo chicken wings for an app and they were cooked just right and the blue cheese was delicious, will return when I am near area, maybe even if I am not near area

Date of visit: April 2019