“Try the Veg or Margarita”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Two Brothers Pizza and Mexican
Ranked #30 of 70 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Greek, Mexican
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Pizza is always fabulous and the customer service is always top notch. We don't buy prepared food that often, but when we're able, love this place. It's worth it.

1  Thank RatherParticular

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Had this place for the first time ever in January. They delivered to my hotel room and man it was one of the yummiest pasta dishes I've had. They make there own pasta sauce, and garlic spread. My hubby ordered a sub and he said it was really good also. No complaints here. Delivery guy was friendly and delivered fast.

1  Thank elizabeth12285
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Had take out pizza for six people..... two Greek and two Pepperoni pizzas. Greek pizza was the best I have had amazing flavor and quality. Pepperoni was good but not as good high marks though. I love the Pizza the only bad factor is the price which is higher than average.

1  Thank b h
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We eat here every so often and I am an absolute fan. Not only is the menu fantastic, but the quality and quantity is excellent for the value. I will return and can highly recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We have order delivery from this restaurant several times, and the food is always excellent, hot and fresh, and delivered on time or early. They meet or beat the promised delivery time. The food is high quality and freshly made. The Super Tacos are over the top yummy.