Furnace Brook Winery at Hilltop Orchards
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Our favorite stop!

Oh my god! This was one of the most fun experiences I have ever had at a wine tasting!! We came up... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vinnyb0341
State College, Pennsylvania
Well worth a stop!

Based on the reviews I read on Tripadvisor, my husband and I decided to stop in on our way home... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wanderer56985592222
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile

All reviews cider donuts wine tasting mash hilltop orchards hard cider apple picking furnace brook winery great wine positive energy crackers pick your own long island goat cheese hiking trails great afternoon spend an afternoon picnic lunch
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

We love the cider and the staff here. The first time we came to Hilltop it was 20 minutes before close and it didn't even matter. Sara is so welcoming and friendly, gave us a bunch of ciders and wines to taste, one of which was so good we made the trip back from Philly to pick up a case. Every trip to the Berkshires has to include a visit to Hilltop Orchards!!

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

No cider tour or tasting, no wine tasting, mushy apples and unhelpful and unwelcoming staff. It seemed they didn’t want us there.

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

When our hosts found out we were celebrating our 50th anniversary they couldn’t be more hospitable. So very nice and the wine was very nice too. Great stop

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 23 August 2021

My wife and I like to do a tasting at a winery or two when we go traveling, and this is definitely right up there as one of our favorites - for a few reasons. First - the variety. Red wine, white wine, sweet wine, & apple cider - and they all go great with one (or two) apple cider donuts. Second - we really enjoyed the wine. I like dry reds and was impressed with all four of the dry reds that I tasted. My wife liked one of the sweet wines so much that she bought two bottles. Third - the donuts. MMMmmm. And, get a dozen (or more), because they still taste good two days later. And, last, of course, Sara - who, in spite of the fact that she just had dental work done, was as cheerful and friendly as anyone could be, humoring my wife and I as she listened intently to the stories of our exploits so far in the Berkshires.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

Great experience today. First we did a walk through the orchard, lovely. Then Sara poured us a flight of ciders with an Apfelkorn as a starter. We loved it!

Date of experience: August 2021