US$198
US$170
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$220
US$190
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$168
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$121
US$115
Priceline
US$216
US$180
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$216
US$184
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$205
Homewood
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$208
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$245
US$211
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

All reviewsjapanese restaurantlogan airportfree breakfastfree shuttleminute shuttle ridebreakfast roomshuttle drivers areshuttle servicewould definitely stay here againrooms are niceearly flightyogurtpublic transportationroom was largewithin minutespark and flysubway station
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We booked this hotel as it was a cheaper option than parking at the airport for a week. To my suprise, the room was modern and updated and very clean. My teenagers enjoyed the free WiFi. The onsite bar and restaurant were convenient, as well as the complimentary breakfast before heading to the airport. The best part-- the shuttle service was a lifesaver when we came back to Logan at 1:00am after a full day of traveling. The shuttle driver picked us up in literally 2 minutes. It was terrific service. I would stay at this hotel every time we fly out of Logan Airport.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
mbuddemeyer, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Tat2u1981,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. I appreciate all of your feedback. I am excited to see you enjoyed our breakfast, and our reliable transportation. We look forward to seeing you again. Do not hesitate to reach out to me the next time you are in Boston and choose our location for your stay.
Clayton Fiore

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I should maybe begin by saying that as an SPG member for many years, I go somewhat out of my way to stay at one of their hotels. If there is one in the area I am wanting to stay I nearly always book there.

This one was near Logan airport & even though we came in on a red eye flight, we had no issues at all getting a free shuttle from the hotel. That was great!

The hotel itself was just okay though. The staff we encountered were friendly. But the room was very medicore. My biggest complaint would be that the shower didn't drain well at all. Gross. The beds were okay & everything seemed reasonably clean. It's in need of updates.

All & all only okay. I'd stay again I guess. It was reasonably priced & very convenient from the airport with the free 24 hour shuttle.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank rachelj5

Dear Rachel,
Thank you for your feedback on your stay. I appreciate that even though we did not meet your expectations and overall satisfaction, you still found our staff and amenities to your liking. We are committed to making your stay a memorable one. Thank you for considering us for future. We have recently completed a remodel and look forward to seeing you again. Do not hesitate to reach out to me the next time you are in Boston and choose our location for your stay.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Over all my expectations were not met. The concept is great. Stay the night, catch an early morning flight and save on parking. The last time I did this, I stayed at Courtyard. It was a nicer stay. Somehow I assumed incorrectly that this hotel was more upscale. Our room was small, claustrophobic and oddly design as it wrapped around an elevator. It had a tiny window and the shade was not installed right so it was hard to open. The bathroom didn’t even have a hook or towel bar. Cheap thin towels.

Fortunately I came with a copy of my confirmation because the front desk could not find it. To find our room you need to find the right elevator – not explained by the front desk. This is they type of hotel where you would expect a free breakfast but it wasn’t. The breakfast room looked uninviting so we skipped it.

The bar made ok drinks (tonic some what flat and the chocolate martini could have been better). The restaurant was Japanese Hibachi. It was sort of fun but not what you would expect from a hotel dining room.

The airport shuttle was efficient going to the airport but somewhat slow on the pick up. On the way back I noticed many hotels much closer to the airport.

On a positive note the room was very clean and the room had recently been updated and great water pressure in the shower.

1  Thank Steve A
mbuddemeyer, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience. I appreciate the time you have taken. First, please allow me to apologize for this experience, this is no way represents the model we strive for and certainly is not acceptable by any means. I `will address to the front desk the importance of basic check in procedures such as explaining where the elevator is, for this I am truly sorry. There are basic expectations you have when staying at a hotel and we failed to meet those expectations

Again, please accept my apologies and know that your comments will drive us towards improvements in our basic charge, hospitality.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The hotel is fine. While not new, it is updated, clean and comfortable. What I would like to comment on is the staff. My husband and I had a very difficult time with our flight out of Boston. The two girls at the front desk couldn't have been more helpful, sympathetic and courteous. They made us feel as if we were family, going out of their way to get us a hot drink and some kind words. I wish I had gotten their names because they should win the employee of the year awards. When we returned to Boston, we stayed at the hotel and again the staff was fantastic. The woman who oversees the breakfast was right on top of everything. Even the cook came out to see if all was well. The driver who picked us up was very friendly and helpful. If we come up to Boston airport again we will definitely stop there.

Room Tip: All the rooms are near the highway so it's a little noisy. We just turned on the fan.

Dear Theresa,

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing the staff and their service, they work hard to please each guest. I am happy to hear the hotel services met your needs. If your travels brings you back to the Boston Logan area, we hope your provide us another opportunity to serve you.
Sincerely ,
Clayton Fiore

Reviewed 17 April 2018

If you are flying out of Logan Airport in Boston at an early hour, this Four Points is a good place to sleep before you fly. A comfortable room though a bit dated the hotel seems to take pride in its good shuttle service to Logan, 24 hours a day. That's a nice perk. Spotty Wi-Fi and no free breakfast but you have to take the good with the bad.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
mbuddemeyer, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear MRVEGAS711, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay. We recently completed a major renovation to the entire property since buying the hotel a little over a year ago. I will certainly address your concerns. I apologize for the breakfast buffet, as we do charge for breakfast. Service is s top priority to us and we appreciate you recognized our pride. Again, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, your comments will help us improve.