All reviews sea glass electric shuttle closer to the beach yogurt continental breakfast heated salt water pool new owners electric fireplace free shuttle office area hill overlooking commercial street main office hard boiled eggs in town west end last summer
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I just spent 7 days at the Seaglass for the Tennessee Williams Festival in Provincetown. It was my first visit to P-town, and I could not have been happier with the accommodations at the Seaglass. The room was clean and had large windows that could be opened to let in the fresh autumn air and plenty of daylight. My room had an electric fireplace that I enjoyed turning on as I sipped my morning coffee on a few chilly mornings. The grounds were beautiful and provided lovely spaces to sit and read and enjoy the sunshine. There is also an outdoor fire pit that I did not take advantage of, but would be a wonderful place to sit with friends in the evening. The staff was super friendly and helpful. My room did not have a desk (maybe none of them do?). I like to have a desk in my room as I usually try to get some work done even on vacation. I asked the staff if it might be possible to get a desk put in my room, and they immediately arranged it! And while P-town is very walkable, after long days of walking I wanted a break and took advantage of their shuttle that takes you into town on several evenings. All in all a delightful place and a delightful stay and I highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2018

This is the first time we stayed at the Seaglass but definitely won't be our last. We have been going to Provincetown for over 40 years to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
We were pleasantly surprised when we checked in with an upgrade to King with pool view and water view on the other side and a fireplace! The Inn was very clean and beautifully landscaped. The pool was saltwater & heated and kept clear & clean. Breakfast was fresh & coffee was great. Best part of our stay was the staff. All were very welcoming & friendly.

Room Tip: Asice.k for a pool view room. Very n
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous place to stay while visiting the area. Could do with a few more available seats in the breakfast area but cannot find any faults with staff, rooms, location, facilities and comfort. We stayed here a week and would definitely stay again if we were back in the area.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

My wife and I stayed here while in the Cape Cod area, and we loved it. The location was perfect, the staff was flawless, and the property was great. The room was nice and clean, spacious and comfortable. They also gave a ride on the shuttle to and from the port for our whale watch tour. We will definitely be back, and would definitely recommend to friends!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Want a romantic getaway to Provincetown? Then I would not recommend this hotel. First the positives:

1. A complimentary pickup and drop-off from/to the port and town. From the property, the shuttle leaves on the 1/2 hour and you need to book in advance. Always worked for us. Cute little golf-cart type vehicle. Very nice.
2. Room was (mostly) clean.

The negatives:
1. Our room was surrounded, to the left and right, by a family group. So naturally the space outside our room became the common playground. We got hit by flying footballs and tennis balls more than once during the stay. It was not a nice experience. No privacy, and more noise than you would find at a typical hotel.
2. Our request to move rooms was declined, although they did send someone to temporarily encourage the family/families to move a few inches from our front door/window.

So we were left with a nasty taste for this property and won't be back. I could talk about the non-existent wifi in the bedroom (worked OK in the lobby), the basic breakfast and the motel-like AC, but I won't bother. My advice: Seek somewhere else.

Room Tip: avoid rooms by the pool or by the parking lot.
1  Thank Shane M
Nadine L, Owner at The Seaglass Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on the connectivity issues at the property and will be installing new hardware this winter. I am sorry that you were not comfortable at the hotel. Since ome hotels and b&b's in Provincetown cater to adults only, we have established Seaglass as an alternative that is family friendly. In the summer there can be a good amount of people on property. Again, we are sorry you did not have a good experience during your stay.