“Beautiful”

Fanizzi’s Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open year-round and daily! Fanizzi's offers a casual waterfront dining for absolutely any occasion at absolutely any time. Owner Paul Fanizzi has mastered the art of the eclectic menu, offering everything from Cape seafood classics to fresh salads to elegant, international entrees to burgers and great comfort foods. Make it a moonlit date or stop in for lunch - we'll see you at Fanizzi's!Sunday Brunch 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Regular lunch menu also served from 11:30 to 3:45 Dinner 4:00 pm until close. Early Birds Special 4:30 pm until 6:00 pm.Gluten Free Options Available. Function room available Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic place! The coffee was delicious and they were very accommodating to me and my food issues and even brought me a plate for my food I brought with me. I would highly recommend this place!!!

1  Thank louellet2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,544)

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have been to Fanizzi's Restaurant many times over the past few years. The Restaurant is located on Commercial Street in the East End of Provincetown. You can bet that the food is excellent because the restaurant is open all year long. The prices are not tuned to married couples with children on a budget. Regardless, sandwiches start at $14.99. Dinners start at $20.00 and go up from there. Drinks are available, as well as a wide selection of domestic and imported and liquor. The Staff is excellent, friendly, welcoming and prompt. Meals come from their kitchen piping hot, tasty and delicious. I highly recommend Fanizzi's Restaurant.

2  Thank s jason m
Reviewed 4 August 2018

The food and service at Fanizzi's was perfect as usual. Our first night dinner spot every year. Never disappointed at Fanizzi's. Must make reservation for a ocean view.

2  Thank jpedraza2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We took a bus group (51 people) to Fanizzi's for lunch. Although it was at the height of the season (August 1), the excellent restaurant staff provided us with comfortable, unrushed, impeccable service. Everyone loved the three-course lunch. And the amazing location & view made this an even more memorable dining experience for the group. Those who ordered Lobster Roll said it was the best LR they ever had (and this was a group of New Englanders .. some from Maine). Baked Cod, Chicken Parm, Eggplant Parm, Steak Tips .. no matter what they chose, our tour members were happy with their lunch. Paul and his staff were exceptional. They accommodated special requests and made us feel like VIP guests. Can't say enough about this great place. Try it, you'll like it!

2  Thank oldenewengland
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Needed something other than Hamburgers and fries we tried this placed hoping to find some pasta but we failed. My boys tried the linguine with mussels which were hug (and fresh). Unfortunately the sauce was tasteless and the pasta overcooked. The clam chowder was the highlight of the meal. If I were a local, I would not repeat.

1  Thank danseik