“Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a very enjoyable dinner here in April, and so decided to bring our family of 6 plus a baby here for lunch.
I have nothing but praise for Ross’. The service was excellent. The food and drinks, were top notch, and the view was beautiful. A restaurant is never going to please everyone, all the time. However, when I go somewhere twice, and enjoy a great lunch and a dinner months apart, I know the restaurant is good and consistent. Bravo Ross’ Grill. You have my vote.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Ridiculously bad!!!!!
If there was any service at all - it would be an upgrade! We were scolded by host(Ess) - for asking if Apps were served (it was 245 pm- answer is no)
We were scolded by server - when we ordered drinks (answer was go to bar )
We were scolded by another bartender when we asked for glass of ice -( answer was go to other side of bar)
End of day
Great views of harbor
Great location
Angry service
We are an extremely open minded family when it comes to sexual orientation - however we were literally ostracized by the service staff!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We came here for our anniversary. I had the lamb and my partner had the pork. The food was excellent and the portions were huge. Be prepared to eat a heavy, delicious meal, or take home half of it.
Make a reservation, we had to sit at the bar, but still enjoyed the atmosphere. After dinner, you can drink your wine and look out at the beautiful beach.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Two times lucky. We recently dined here and thoroughly enjoyed the view, the service and the food. The view is fabulously classic Provincetown harbor and marina; Waiting for our table made easy by the bartenders crafted libation. The watermelon Gazpacho,and crB ravioli S superb starters, the shared cowboy steak season Ed and grilled pat excellence were served smartly. So we chanced trying it again with some visiting friends from Savannah. A command performance again. Starters of escargot, the salad and coconut shrimp all earned raves. Pork chop. Risotto, yellow tuna and swordfish all tasty and delicious. Large portions merilly packed by staff for take home. This restaurant is upstairs at Whalers Wharf so its elevator comes in mighty useful for stair challenged. Above the fray I. The middle of Commercial street, the bar has great buzz and the view inside and outside quite fun. Really worth a go. Make reservations!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Stopped in here with my partner Monday July 23rd at 5:30 pm. We didn't have reservations and chanced getting a seat. We lucked out and they sat us right away at a corner window area looking right out over the deck and bay. What a perfect seat and view! We both a cocktail to start (try to the dirty grey good martini, made perfectly) with the Cheese plate. What a nice combination of cheeses, a sweet preserve and some fruit. It was delicious and a perfect compliment to a cocktail. For dinner my partner had Halibut, Shrimp and Scallop Fettucine and it was perfectly cooked, the pasta was al dente and the sauce and seafood all cooked perfectly, a nice tasty dish. I had the Grilled Yellow Fin Tuna, medium rare (next time I'll order if rare) with a sweet soy sauce, it was served with Jasmine rice and soy and seaweed salad and a few sprigs of Grilled Asparagus. This dish was so tasty and that as I write this review now I am craving it again! It's not a heavy to eat dish also, just the perfect supper meal. Bread was also served with meal which was delicious. This was by far our best meal while visiting P-Town. No dessert at the end, we were too full. .Next time we will try to leave room for dessert. This place is definitely on our list as a must visit on our next week's stay in P-Town.