“Fabulous experience”

Add it.
Clambakes, Etc
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Osterville
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The wonderful staff prepared the meal in our driveway, and set up a beautiful buffet on a very windy deck. We had a fabulous meal of lobster, clams, mussels, potatoes, corn and all the fixings. The staff even showed us neophytes how to crack the lobster! The clam chowder was especially good. They provided excellent service, and gave us all the leftovers, which we consumed throughout the week. We highly recommend this catering service!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I got married at beautiful Glen Manor in Portsmouth, RI. With so many folks coming in from out of town we thought it would a quintessential New England experience to have a "welcome" lobster bake in lieu of a "morning after" brunch. After pricing out every company that catered such events in RI, I decided to roll the dice on Clambakes, Etc. and I feel like I hit the jackpot.
We are lucky enough to have a family member who has a house on the water and where we held the event. Clambakes Etc sent 3 young men about 6 hours before the lobster bake to set up the bonfire and prep all the food. They made everything on site from the clam chowder (many guests said it was the best they ever had) to the corn, steamers and lobster. It was an awesome feast and all 50 guests had more than enough to eat.
It was decided on the spot that out one time pre-wedding lobster bake would become an annual event for our friends and family and Clambakes, Etc will handle the duties every year. They are fun and professional the food is gourmet and the price is better than every other company in the area and it's not even close (trust me, I checked all of them). If you have a clambake event and want it handled perfectly, I whole-heartedly recommend Clambakes, Etc

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2015

These guys are real pros. They handled our crowd of 90 on Father's Day with ease. They have it down to a science. The details were all covered and our event was a great success. The staff was knowledgeable and efficient and very friendly to our guests. I would highly recommend them for your next event. We did pot style which was terrific and next time we will try their pit style clambake. They even catered to our lone vegetarian.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 24 October 2014

Clambakes Etc did a pot clambake for us for 25 people and it could not have been easier. The showed up at our beach rental and once we showed them the layout of the property, that was it - they handled everything else including all the cleanup. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to others

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This company is family owned, and has had the same staff for many years. They do it all. set up feed you, and clean up. what's better than that. If you want to feel special, and treated like a king or queen, this is the one to choose. From a small intimate clam bake, up to massive weddings, you will not be disappointed, Love them.

Date of visit: May 2014