“Good seafood and burgers but blah service”

Wimpy's Seafood Market & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Osterville
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wimpy’s has been a favorite on Cape Cod since 1938. Featuring the freshest in seafood, beef, poultry, and our famous clam chowder. Along with our pub and dinning room Wimpy’s offers a full to go menu of and sandwiches from our seafood market.
Reviewed 11 June 2021

I got twin lobsters and my son got a burger. We both really enjoyed our food. The potato hash and veggies I got were excellent, as was the chowder. The waiter totally forgot the mustard my son asked for, didn't check on us much, and then started getting pushy about my bill while I was still eating. Granted it takes me a bit to get through two lobsters, but I found that approach rude.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (371)

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

They just started serving breakfast!! It was excellent. Had a bacon and cheddar omelette, came with homefries, toast, and some fresh fruit, $10.99, definitely be back!!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 8 May 2021

We wanted to take out and found a variety of great selections. The staff were very attentive and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2021

We ate their food 3 nights running. On the first night we actually ate in the restaurant. The following 2 nights we placed take out orders, the food was simply that good. Reasonably priced. I’ve been told that they are back under former management. I don’t know if this is true, but we were very pleased with the quality of all our choices. You’ll love it.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Our experience for lunch on a rainy afternoon was wonderful. We ate in the pub section. Very friendly place and food was the delicious ..I had the lobster roll with fries, also a cup of the chowder . Both done just right and plentiful. My husband got the seafood sampler and it was so big that he took some of the fish home for dinner. We would go back frequently if we lived closer but we live several states away,

Date of visit: April 2021