“Fun visit ”

Add it.
Orleans Bowling Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Fun & Games in Orleans
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Who doesn’t like to bowl.. well they can keep score! We had a great time as we were at a high school get together ( 25 years later) food was decent- get the bbq. Drinks and service plentiful and attentive. Not sure I would bring my kids there on a weekend night - but I cannot judge that after one visit, seemed more of a bat atmosphere after 7 pm.

All reviews
"reset"
"roll"
"blast"

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great BBQ - best wings on Cape hands down. The staff is very friendly and the owners are there to give any support needed. The candlestick bowling is a blast and the Orleans Bowling Center is a place to go with the whole family for a night of bowling, great food and beverages!

1  Thank erikleifhansen
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We came in and left our name on the waiting list and were told to come back in 30-60 minutes. When we came back within that time frame, the guy behind the desk could not have been ruder or had a worse attitude, telling us too bad, there's nothing available, and that he had no idea on a time frame that we might get in. I'm not sure why they treat their customers like garbage, but I'll be sure to bring my family's business elsewhere in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

So much fun for all ages!! Candlepin bowling is a blast!!! The balls are light enough for all to play. Lots of fun for the whole family!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for something different to do so we went bowling, something we haven't done for many, many years.

It's candlepin bowling so the small balls make it easy for everyone to get them down the lanes. The staff was very friendly and we were able to get a lane without any wait.

They also have a barbecue restaurant which was awesome. We played a little bit and had dinner without having to leave our lane.

We bowled three games each and got better each time. We will certainly be back here again in the future.

1  Thank RiceWP