“Rudest staff I've ever encountered. Wouldn't give this business my money. ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orleans Bowling Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Fun & Games in Orleans
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We came in and left our name on the waiting list and were told to come back in 30-60 minutes. When we came back within that time frame, the guy behind the desk could not have been ruder or had a worse attitude, telling us too bad, there's nothing available, and that he had no idea on a time frame that we might get in. I'm not sure why they treat their customers like garbage, but I'll be sure to bring my family's business elsewhere in the future.

All reviews
"moist"
"roll"
"blast"

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

So much fun for all ages!! Candlepin bowling is a blast!!! The balls are light enough for all to play. Lots of fun for the whole family!!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for something different to do so we went bowling, something we haven't done for many, many years.

It's candlepin bowling so the small balls make it easy for everyone to get them down the lanes. The staff was very friendly and we were able to get a lane without any wait.

They also have a barbecue restaurant which was awesome. We played a little bit and had dinner without having to leave our lane.

We bowled three games each and got better each time. We will certainly be back here again in the future.

1  Thank RiceWP
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Service was friendly, fast and attentive. My daughter and I shared some appetizers, which was more than enough, taking some home with us. We had the pork sliders, ribs,BBQ wings with a side of fries. They offer 4 different house sauces, each were exceptional. The ribs had a nice dry rub, moist and delicious, my favorite were the wings. The sauce was sweet, spicy, sticky good. Nice selection of craft beers, good amount of seating at the bar, some high tops and another room for dining. We did not bowl, but you are able to dine at the alley as well. Great place for family dinner and a fun night of bowling!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Candle stick bowling is a blast. The pins are narrower than regular pins and the ball is actually a boce ball. Much more difficult than regular bowling but a lot of fun. The alley also has a very good restaurant. I had a very good cheese burger that was perfectly cooked. My wife had a pulled pork sandwich that was huge. They also have a long list of craft beer as well as a nice wine list. Great service as well. I'd definitely go back when on Cape Cod.