US$199
Courtyard
US$133
US$111
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Best Western Milford Inn(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$182
US$156
Doubletree.com
Residence Inn Boston Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$125
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$172
US$134
US$130
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$85
All reviewswafflesfront desk stafffree breakfastshort drivegreek yogurtmarriott propertiescut fruitmass pikepool and hot tubclose proximityfresh fruitthe location is perfectupgraded to a suiterestaurants in the areafitness roomgreat place to stayhard boiled eggs
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Stay at plenty of Marriott properties all over and am a Marriott Rewards member and I don’t think I’ve been this disappointed in a location. Check in was straightforward, but the service was lackluster, plus the hotel has a strange odor - not sure if it’s the brand of cleaning products. Got to room to find an ozone machine sitting in the middle of it and the strange scent a lot stronger. Brought it down to main desk and got “oh they just left it there,” no explanation and no apology.

Later after reviewing hotel guide in room we went down to use pool and hot tub, only to discover there is no hot tub and the pool area was unclean and the patio around the pool and the pool steps were slimy. Not only that, it didn’t seem as if the pool was properly chlorinated. We didn’t swim and just went back to the room.

The room is pretty basic. We had a king standard room. Bed was comfortable enough. However the cleaning products scent is strong.

Then, while I realize this isn’t the fault of the hotel, we had a fire alarm go off first thing in the morning. I haven’t had this experience before, but there was no direction from staff about what to do or what was happening. We ended up going outside and waiting in car. We walked in to no follow up from staff.

Just a really disappointing experience. We’ll be sure to stay somewhere else when we’re in the area. Even though I redeemed a certificate to stay here, I feel like I was cheated out of a good experience.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
RudraHHospitality, front desk at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your current experience with us, im sadden to hear that your current stay with us was not up to par. I went ahead and redeemed your certificate for the inconvenience that you faced at our facility . Once again i apologize and i hope to serve you in the nearer future.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Front desk staff were friendly and efficient. John even loaned me his phone charger. Room was clean and quiet with a separate sitting area. Pool was clean - shallow at 3 feet but good for a swim. No changing rooms so bring a coverup. Right off 495 and about 6 miles from the Pike (90). Eat at the Depot Tavern for great food and drinks.
Breakfast bar at hotel looked standardly good-cheese omelets, sausage, diy waffles, boiled eggs, oatmeal etc.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
RudraHHospitality, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us. I am delighted to here that you had a smooth and comfortable stay with us and that my staff was a able to accommodate and meet your needs. Yes, the Depot Tavern is one of the many restaurants on our list that we like to refer our guest too, there food is absolutely delicious. My staff and I would like to welcome you back whenever your travels welcome you back. It was our pleasure to serve you as one of our guest, and we hope we can serve you in the nearer future.

Warm Regards,

Fairfield inn suites & staff

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My group and I recently lodged for three nights (4 rooms together) at this hotel. The hotel has a great parking area, warm and friendly staff, and excellent comp breakfast area that has access to the morning news and the in-door heated pool was excellent. The location of the hotel is fine for business in that area or Worcester; close proximity to the highway system. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and the front desk staff are super friendly with check in, directions and if you need an roll away bed as we did! Great hotel.

Room Tip: GO with the first floor--easy access to the pool and work-out areas
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
RudraHHospitality, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Greetings Frank J,

Thank you for taking the time-out to provide such positive feedback. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, the hotel is conveniently located off the highway which provides easy access to and from Worcester and other cities. We are glad that our staff was able to accommodate your needs. We love to welcome you back, whenever in the area. Have a great and Happy Holiday season.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

comfortable hotel adequate parking good breakfast. wheelchair friendly but bathroom shower was not . does not have a handheld shower head. no closet to hang up your clothes. mirror was in the strangest place .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RudraHHospitality, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time, in sharing your feedback with us it is greatly appreciated. We value and appreciate your business. Im happy to hear that the hotel met your needs and accommodation, throughout your stay with us. we have brought your concerns to the proper organization . whenever your travels bring you back to the area we welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at Mariotts before, are a Marriotts Reward member and I never experienced any problem. As soon as you walk into this hotel there's some type of deodorizer that hits you like a freight train. Then the cleaners they use in the rooms are strong. I do not normally experience issues but we had to leave an hour after we tried to sleep because I had an asthma attack. The Marriott Courtyard across he street was a bit better and they were very accommodating showing us a few rooms to make sure they were okay)but because they're both the same company the cleaning products were similar.
I don't know if the smell in the lobby at the Fairfield Inn was to mask something else but it is very offensive.
As far as the room itself is nothing special. The vanity is very small and is hard for two people to be at the same sink. Towels are also very scratchy.
I really wanted to give this hotel a chance but I just couldn't get past the odors.
Luckily the holiday inn next door was kind enough to give us a room at 11:00pm.
I'm just shocked with the amount of people who use unscented everything and the amount of people with sensitivities that a hotel this large would have issues.
I will be a lot more diligent when it comes to my next Marriott or Fairfield Inn.
If I could give this hotel 0 stars I would.
Just as a P.S. The desk clerk when we checked out did apologize.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mmutsy

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us. I apologize that we were not able to meet up to your expectations and standards. As we pride in delivering excellent service unfortunately we have fallen short, we welcome you back whenever your travels bring you back to the area. Hopefully you give us the opportunity to serve you again and to make it right.