All reviews double tree warm cookies wedding party breakfast buffet room was clean hot tub very nice hotel excellent stay would stay here again business trip upon check convenient location new england lobby accommodations ma fitchburg
Reviewed 16 June 2017

All during the wedding weekend, my guests kept telling me that I had chosen a wonderful hotel for them to stay. It is so spacious and attractive, first of all. And there are lots of places besides your actual room to gather and socialize. We used the bar for drinks and appetizers often - delicious. The restaurant was good - so nice not to have to organize a dinner trip elsewhere. And the Breakfast Buffet (which you can pay for on an a la carte basis) was wonderful. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Staff quickly took care of any little issues that arose. And they were also very helpful to me in planning the booking process and a wonderful Post Wedding Brunch in a private room. I was completely pleased and highly recommend the Doubletree in Leominster, MA.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My husband and I attended two granddaughters' graduation in Leominster. The hotel was perfect for traveling to the graduation, their house, and nearby towns. It is located near several eating places and stores!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Booked a one night stay at this Double Tree location.

Reservation was super simple using the Hilton Honors app. No need to even 'check in' at the front desk. You can do it all from your smart phone, then use your phone as a room key. Easy peasy.

Once in the room, I was pleased to see that it was spacious and clean. Nicely appointed including a leather couch and granite top coffee table.

Stepped down to the lobby bar for some drinks and nachos in the evening. For a $10 plate of nachos full of meat chili and cheese, you can't go wrong for a snack to share.

Breakfast was great in the am. They had a breakfast buffet but we chose to order off the menu. Service was great and food was served up right

Overall, a great stay in this hotel. It is done nicely and the staff I encountered were very friendly. I highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Checked in late around 10pm so expect light staff at front desk. The front desk clerk was wrapping up a personal conversation as I approached. She was pleasant but I had to wait for her computer to boot up.

Once she was back online it moved rather quickly. She handed me a cold cookie and warm waters and I headed up to the sixth floor. The key didn't work. I headed back down and she gave me another key which I asked for two just in case and low and behold they didn't work. I then headed back down yet again and there was another couple checking in which I said I could wait but she made them wait and then said oh I have you the wrong keys.

She then asked someone carrying a walkie talkie if they had the special keys for Hilton honors floor. They both went to look for them and left us all waiting. I found myself apologizing to the couple in front of me trying to check in.

I was moved off the Hilton honors floor to another floor so not sure what I'm missing as a Diamond member on the regular floor versus Hilton honors floor. Maybe those rooms actually have a channel guide for your tv which was absent from my room. Realize these issues are minor so I will chalk it up to being tired and taking just a hair under 30 minutes to get into my room. I will certainly not make this my first choice next time I'm in town unless breakfast is stellar and I have a religious experience at their restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Suzanne F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Roadtripz101,
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. I apologize that your check-in was such a challenge. This process usually runs very smooth but you fell victim to the 'perfect storm". Our Guest service agent is new and still earning her stripes and the key cards we received have been presenting issues on some guestrooms with no matter how hard we try they are not reading. This is not a systemic issue but a random occurrence so we can not respond until the problem erupts. Certainly as a valued Diamond member and a true road warrior this is not acceptable at any time but especially not when you are tired and it is late. We will be reaching out to you via email/phone to further discuss your situation and the problems encountered and steps we will take to "Make it Right".

Again our sincere apologies.

Best regards,
Suzanne Farias

Reviewed 8 June 2017

It was only 30 minutes away which was terrific- but want to say that the staff and overall hotel appearance and location were spot on for us. The warm cookies hit the spot after a 4 hr ride from NY - check in friendly and efficient - nice to have the bar area still open when we arrived shortly before 11.---and the breakfast staff was attentive and helpful the next morning. We had a jr suite on the 6th floor. Highly recommend if you are in this area. WIfi was free for us as we are Hilton gold.

Room tip: Jr Suite on 6th floor nice and roomy
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Suzanne F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear 397janiceg,

Thank you for tasking the time to post on TripAdvisor. We are happy to see that you found the hotel met your expectations for your trip to the area. We hope you will join us at another time if your travels bring you to the area.

Thank you for staying with us.

Suzanne Farias