“Nice place off of Main Street ”
Review of Lenox Coffee

Lenox Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Lenox
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This place has great quality pastries, coffee and tea. It’s nice to sit outside and watch the world go by on a nice day.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I had coffee here twice in a week and found the staff to be very friendly and knowledgeable. The cappuccinos were expertly prepared. I did not have any of the pastries so I can't report on the quality of the offerings, but using Barrington coffee makes the coffee first class.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I'm terribly fond of Lenox Coffee. They offer very good coffee drinks, and though they don't stock a lot of pastries, what they have is usually excellent. I'm particularly fond of their morning glory muffins, but many is the morning that someone else beats me to them.

As a Berkshires weekender for 30 years, I'd say I'm a long time but infrequent customer. I'm surprised at the handful of reviews here calling the staff rude. I haven't had that experience with them -- they are helpful, professional, and once in a while chatty.

The bulletin board here has an array of notices for local events, some of which I only see here. So I love to stop by here for the best of what's happening locally.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Lenox Coffee offers coffee and pastries served by pleasant staff. I ordered a chai latte and it wasn't nearly as sweet as what is served at Starbucks, a plus for some customers. Honey and cinnamon are on the condiment bar for the others. While it doesn't matter when rating a beverage, it's fun that they can put such cute designs atop the beverages. We found this to make a nice stop on a damp, chilly day. I need to add that despite being very close to closing, no one behind the counter acted tired or rushed.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

When we were cruising around Lenox, we decided to stop into Lenox Coffee to recharge. It was a good call. the coffee was fresh and excellent and they served us excellent muffins to go with the coffee.