“Amazing vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tara C
“Amazing vacation!”
Reviewed 12 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Since this was our first vacation as a family and also our first time at the Cape the house exceeded our expectations. The house comfortably fit all six of us with my child. It allowed us to have family time together but also there was enough room for us to get some space if needed. The sunroom was amazing and a good majority of her time was spent in there. It is so relaxing in the morning. Noura was a doll and quickly responded to any questions or concerns that we had.

Pros:
Comfortable beds
Great AC
Sunroom is amazing
Town and beaches are very close
Quiet neighborhood
Amazing communication between owners and guests.

Cons: WE WISH WE STAYED ANOTHER WEEK

12 Jul 2018
Tara, thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad you had a good vacation and the house met and exceeded your expectations! Please enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to hearing back from you next year if you decide to visit Cape Cod again. Best wishes, Noura
Charlotte...
“❤❤❤❤❤”
Reviewed 21 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I planned this trip for my 35th birthday and I was not disappointed! When I entered the neighborhood I was in love it was so beautiful and quiet, and the house was no different. It was centrally located so i was able to travel to the Vineyard and to Boston with in an hour. I do wish I spent more time at the home because it was so cozy and the sun room was perfect for morning reading. I would 10/10 recommend this home! In fact I loved it so much in trying to talk my husband into a yearly trip!!! Noura was also a pleasure to speak with. She was always responsive and courteous. What and amazing experience!!!

9 Jul 2018
Thank you so much Charlotte for choosing us for your vacation home! It was our pleasure to host you and we're so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future if your travels bring you back to Cape Cod!
jbird3344...
Naples, Florida
“Shortened stay at 42 Dolphin Lane”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We found it necessary to leave after 5 days because my husband developed an allergy to the heavy musty odor that was coming from the basement. I am a nurse and I was concerned about his health. The night before we left he coughed continuously all night. I called the owner the day we left but did not have a return call until Mon when she said she had been away.
I also found the master bedroom mattress extremely soft and found it necessary to purchase a board.
We were disappointed not to receive any compensation for our 2 week stay that had been booked. We expected better conditions in the rental. It was unfortunate that we relied on the internet description.

29 Sep 2017
I'm sorry to hear you had to cut short your trip to Cape Cod due to your husband's illness. Since we've started renting our house (7 years ago) and we've never encountered a complaint regarding musty odor from the basement. Our high ratings and excellent reviews are a testament to that. Additionally, I was in Alaska (with no access to email or phone) when you tried to reach me. I called you back as soon as I returned and saw your message. Our cancellation policy is very clear and was agreed upon when you made the arrangements. We are not a hotel and if our guests arrive and stay for several days and then decide to cancel because they are unhappy with the location, then we are not able to refund their payment since we can't find new guests at that last minute. As for our bedding, the mattresses in master bedroom and middle room are new and they tend to be more the plush side (in response to a request made by several previous guests). It is unfortunate that you prefer a more firm mattress, we are not able to accommodate every preference. Our best wishes to your husband for a quick recovery.
Ambassado...
“Great house for a family vacation”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice size house, clean, plenty of room for our family of 6 adults and one child. We liked the fact that there was an enclosed sun room. The back yard was nice. We enjoyed the fire pit and BBQ. It was close enough to the beaches. By the way the beach tag price for non-residents is $70 per car for the week, not $50 as stated in our itinerary. (Their itinerary is probably out dated.) The only complaint we had was that the mattresses were horrible. They sunk in the middle and squeaked loudly. The only way I would recommend this house would be if the mattresses were replaced with new ones. We were so uncomfortable every night.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Aug 2017
Dear Gina, thank you for staying with us and we're glad that your family vacation was enjoyable. We are sorry to hear that you did not care for the soft bed mattresses we provide at the house. Just this past spring we replaced the mattress in middle room to accommodate the requests we received from previous renters looking for a softer feel in their sleep. And thank you for pointing out that the Town of Hyannis is now charging $70/week for parking passes. We will update our documents to reflect this change. Best regards, Noura
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Jun 2017
Jonathan, it was our pleasure hosting your family get together! we are very glad that the house met your standards and you enjoyed your stay. thank you for staying with us, Noura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing