“❤❤❤❤❤”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Charlotte...
“❤❤❤❤❤”
Reviewed 21 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I planned this trip for my 35th birthday and I was not disappointed! When I entered the neighborhood I was in love it was so beautiful and quiet, and the house was no different. It was centrally located so i was able to travel to the Vineyard and to Boston with in an hour. I do wish I spent more time at the home because it was so cozy and the sun room was perfect for morning reading. I would 10/10 recommend this home! In fact I loved it so much in trying to talk my husband into a yearly trip!!! Noura was also a pleasure to speak with. She was always responsive and courteous. What and amazing experience!!!

9 Jul 2018
Thank you so much Charlotte for choosing us for your vacation home! It was our pleasure to host you and we're so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future if your travels bring you back to Cape Cod!
jbird3344...
Naples, Florida
“Shortened stay at 42 Dolphin Lane”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We found it necessary to leave after 5 days because my husband developed an allergy to the heavy musty odor that was coming from the basement. I am a nurse and I was concerned about his health. The night before we left he coughed continuously all night. I called the owner the day we left but did not have a return call until Mon when she said she had been away.
I also found the master bedroom mattress extremely soft and found it necessary to purchase a board.
We were disappointed not to receive any compensation for our 2 week stay that had been booked. We expected better conditions in the rental. It was unfortunate that we relied on the internet description.

29 Sep 2017
I'm sorry to hear you had to cut short your trip to Cape Cod due to your husband's illness. Since we've started renting our house (7 years ago) and we've never encountered a complaint regarding musty odor from the basement. Our high ratings and excellent reviews are a testament to that. Additionally, I was in Alaska (with no access to email or phone) when you tried to reach me. I called you back as soon as I returned and saw your message. Our cancellation policy is very clear and was agreed upon when you made the arrangements. We are not a hotel and if our guests arrive and stay for several days and then decide to cancel because they are unhappy with the location, then we are not able to refund their payment since we can't find new guests at that last minute. As for our bedding, the mattresses in master bedroom and middle room are new and they tend to be more the plush side (in response to a request made by several previous guests). It is unfortunate that you prefer a more firm mattress, we are not able to accommodate every preference. Our best wishes to your husband for a quick recovery.
Ambassado...
“Great house for a family vacation”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice size house, clean, plenty of room for our family of 6 adults and one child. We liked the fact that there was an enclosed sun room. The back yard was nice. We enjoyed the fire pit and BBQ. It was close enough to the beaches. By the way the beach tag price for non-residents is $70 per car for the week, not $50 as stated in our itinerary. (Their itinerary is probably out dated.) The only complaint we had was that the mattresses were horrible. They sunk in the middle and squeaked loudly. The only way I would recommend this house would be if the mattresses were replaced with new ones. We were so uncomfortable every night.

14 Aug 2017
Dear Gina, thank you for staying with us and we're glad that your family vacation was enjoyable. We are sorry to hear that you did not care for the soft bed mattresses we provide at the house. Just this past spring we replaced the mattress in middle room to accommodate the requests we received from previous renters looking for a softer feel in their sleep. And thank you for pointing out that the Town of Hyannis is now charging $70/week for parking passes. We will update our documents to reflect this change. Best regards, Noura
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Your age range 25-34
13 Jun 2017
Jonathan, it was our pleasure hosting your family get together! we are very glad that the house met your standards and you enjoyed your stay. thank you for staying with us, Noura
Mjulania
Manchester, Connecticut
“Had a great time”
Reviewed 22 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Glen was a very nice host. He responded to all my questions promptly. I and my family had a wonderful time at Glen's property. It had all that we needed for our stay. Though the day we were in Cape Cod it was raining so couldn't do much outside but the CD collection Glen had helped us to keep ourselves entertained and spend some quality time with family.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Extended Family
22 Jul 2016
We are so glad that you and your family had a good time at our property! thank you for the kind words..Glen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing