“Charming cottage with all the necessities for a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living area view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living area view
Kitchen  entrance
Lewis Bay view from the dock
Seagull beach view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BosTravel...
Boston
“Charming cottage with all the necessities for a wonderful beach vacation”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We were delighted to find that this cottage is located in a safe, comfortable, rustic/beachy village of small vacation homes, a short drive or bike ride to Sea Gull beach and close to all that West Yarmouth and Hyannis has to offer. It is small but very efficient. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, outdoor shower, internet hookup, microwave, new frig, grilles, etc.....despite it's size it is very well maintained, and has everything that you need for an enjoyable get away. When we arrived the home was very clean and it is easy to maintain. Beautiful Tennis court 100 steps from the front door, we wish we brought our racquets. Neighbors are wonderful. Would rent again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amenities. Simple living. Location.
Liked least: Bed in Bedroom, although acceptable
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Aug 2014
Dear Renter,
Thank you for your thorough and complete evaluation of the cottage and for so generously letting me know about your experience while staying in it. Your suggestions are important and I will soon make the suggested improvement in reference to the bed quality.
I am happy you chose to spend your vacation time at the cottage and I enjoyed communicating with you. Thank you again and hope having again at another season.
wieslawa...
New Britain, Connecticut
“excellent place for vacation”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

nice clean property I recommended for people who like to rest close to beach small town nice restaurants good food

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Aug 2014
Dear Renter,
Thank you for having chosen our home as a place to spend some of your vacation time. Thank you also for your short, precise and pertinent comments. They help me to improve the cottage and specially help to answer and clarify some of the questions future renters may have about our home. I enjoyed communicating with you. Hope having you again next year. Thank you.
crudup27
“Cute but not worth the money.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We arrived during hurrican Arthur on 4th of July. Outside looked emrather shabby. Inside was cute and small bit very dusty and moldy. When weather clear I was upset at what I saw. Dust 2 inches or more thick on Windows, cob webs/dust everywhere. Curtains full of dust & dirty. I got up at 5:30 TO CLEAn PROPERLY. Cleaned grime off stove, went outside cleaned cobb webs out of ouydoor shower. Bed was hard as rock.not leasy bit comfortable. The neighbors were the bset part of the trip. Oh kitchen was nice.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
5 Aug 2014
Property # 566345
Dear Renter -
I am sorry for the problems you found at the cottage and thank you for having taken the time to list them. I appreciate your input. After you left I worked with the person responsible for the cleaning and we did a complete overhaul of the cleaning procedures to make sure the cottage conditions meet the most demanding standards. I am glad you liked the kitchen, the location and the neighbors. I hope you had the chance to enjoy the tennis court, the hammock, the outside fireplace, the view at the dock and the peace and quietude of the area. My best wishes to you and thank you for your comments.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;