“Great service good food”
Review of Sea Street Cafe

Sea Street Cafe
Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: No ordinary restaurant, Sea Street Café serves breakfast all day and an assortment of lunch items that will be tough to find anywhere else. Whether you are in the mood for eggs, French omelets, sandwiches, griddled specialties (French toast, pancakes), soups, appetizers, Entrée salads, burgers or seafood entrees, this place has you covered. Stop on by for a quick bite or a relaxing meal - either way, one bite will have you hooked
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The sandwiches are really good and the homemade chips are delicious. Service is great and it is reasonable priced.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Visited for breakfast today and we were able to sit right away which I had heard is rare in this restaurant. I opted for the lemon blueberry ricotta pancakes. They were fabulous. Other members of my party had the Irish Benedict and said the corned beef hash is probably the best they ever had. The omelet and French toast also received very good reviews from my friends. The waitstaff were very attentive even though they were running from table to table. I never had an empty cup of coffee without being asked if I needed more.
Highly recommend trying a breakfast here!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for lunch and we really enjoyed our food. The staff was very nice and although it was off-season so it was very quiet, the place have a nice vibe tonight. We would certainly come back here again.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch here. Food was excellent and service the same. Danielle was very friendly and much fun! Cafe had a really local feel if you are familiar with Cape Cod. Would highly recommend for either breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Staying close by so stopped in here for breakfast, place is bright and clean, server took too long to take our order and only few other tables occupied then never checked back with us about food until time to drop off bill. I had peach pecan french toast which was good however didn't like the several coconut clumps over it, my husband had the apple french toast which was also good but too sweet for breakfast, prices higher than expected and service not great, would not come back here again

Date of visit: October 2018