All reviews bass fire pit cookies pool table stacy house starbucks coffee quiche dvd library wedding cake the main house billiard room second floor paper plates continental breakfast hot tub bagels view is amazing
Reviewed 26 April 2016

My husband and I just stayed here for our honeymoon, it was so romantic and beautiful! We had a great ocean view, the staff was so sweet and on top of everything. Clean and cozy! we rode our bikes which the hotel provided, played corn hole which is my husbands favorite! Sat around the fire pit and enjoyed every minute! A Definite MUST stay!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I was told about this place through a friend and it was a blessing. My friend and I decided to go a road trip from Key West to Maine. Throughout our trip, we stayed in a variety of places from motels to bed and breakfasts. This was the best place we stayed. We didn't even want to finish out the road trip. We just wanted to stay there for the remaining time. The view from the hotel is absolutely breath taking. The staff and family who own the inn are absolutely delightful and so welcoming we felt like part of the family. Not far from the hotel are ton of activities to do as well!! One thing you need to do if you do visit here is ASK FOR THE COOKIES. We will be back as soon as well can!!! Thank you to the Bass Rocks Inn for letting us find a getaway we can call home when we need to get off the Key West rock for a bit.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I just returned from our second trip to Bass Rocks Ocean Inn. And I don't have anything but wonderful things once again to say about our stay. We arrived and the smell of freshly baked cookies and friendly faces greeted us. The rooms are very clean and updated. Staff was very accommodating to our needs. They have a fire pit that my family and I enjoyed sitting around in the evening. With comfy chairs, grills and bikes for guests to use at anytime. My family and I will definitely be making this spot a yearly destination!

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I had never been to Massachusetts before but me and my boyfriend decided it would be fun to travel around Boston and New York while we were there. We stayed at the Bass Rocks Ocean Inn it was perfect. The location was where we wanted it. The Inn was easy to find. The rooms were nice big and clean and the staff couldn't have been more amazing! They gave us suggestions on what to see and where to eat and it couldn't have been better! The views were breath taking!! I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is trying to have a relaxing and peaceful vacation. I will definitely come back and stay here again. Also the price was great, especially for the area it's in!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Faith G
Reviewed 11 March 2016

From the pictures, it looks like you are out there by yourself... no other hotels around. Hmmm, not so much. But it didn't matter. It was lovely. It was so relaxing every morning and every night waking up and looking outside at the rocks and the water. I just loved it. Would go back again in a heartbeat. Wonderful to see the moonlight at night shining on the water. We stayed here a few nights to relax and then on to NY. Walking trail by the water. Breakfast was excellent. Fire pit was nice. Would highly recommend for some R&R.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family