All reviews rooftop pool beautiful hotel nautical theme king suite city view the ocean view room to celebrate my birthday turn down service wait staff views are amazing outer harbor north shore new england hot tub lobster roll ocean front upon check
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I have been wanting to stay at Beauport for a while now, I've dined in the beautiful restaurant, had drinks at the fabulous bar but staying the night was exceptional. The staff makes you feel comfortable and so very welcome, amazing service...could not ask for more!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
BeauportMgmt, General Manager at Beauport Hotel Gloucester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Essie M,

Thank you for such a nice review about your stay with us at the Beauport Hotel. We are so glad you finally got to stay with us and that you enjoyed dining in the 1606 Restaurant & Bar. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We had a lovely ocean view room with balcony. Great surroundings, great service. Beautiful views. Exceptional lobby area and great bar space. Direct waterfront. Valet parking, walk to town. And the perfect pillows!

Room Tip: Great website showing each type of room --
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cate C,

Thank you for your kind review about your stay with us! We are gladdened to hear that you enjoyed your waterfront room, professional service, exceptional views, perfect location, and of course those pillows. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We recently spent a few days here with family & friends to celebrate my birthday and The Beauport is an exceptional choice for top-notch hospitality. The hotel itself is elegant, warm and welcoming. We stayed in a King Suite oceanfront room that was outstanding in every way (one of the best I have ever stayed in) - with an awesome view & every amenity you would possibly want or need. Of particular note was the high caliber of the Beauport staff - everyone we encountered, from front desk reception to housekeeping, were friendly, warm & professional. Special thanks to Emily at the front desk (the best customer service ever!) and Bob, the concierge, for his helpful & warm interactions, Vanessa & Katie in the bar for excellent drinks & service, to Barbara in housekeeping, and all the others who all helped to make our stay enjoyable and memorable. I highly recommend The Beauport to anyone looking for the perfect stay on Cape Ann. We look forward to coming back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RedSoxRule2

Dear RedSoxRule2,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We are so glad you chose to celebrate your birthday with us at the Beauport Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel’s elegant design, warm and welcoming staff, and breathtaking views. We take pride in our professional employees and we are so glad your birthday was so memorable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

In a nutshell, I mis-booked the date I intended to stay at the Beauport. When I arrived around 7pm, luggage in hand, there were zero rooms available for that evening. The two front desk associates worked diligently for nearly a half an hour to find me a comparable room at another hotel in the area. All were booked. They kept trying until they found me a last minute cancellation at a beautiful inn about 6 miles away. This literally saved my trip as I had business the next morning in the area.

The Beauport is a truly beautiful property and very much worth the booking. Top notch staff and surroundings. The restaurant is fantastic, too (I ate while the staff called at least 10-12 properties trying to help me book elsewhere).

Great location, property and service!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Danny A,

Thank you for the wonderful review about our Beauport Hotel staff and service. Our goal is to provide every guest with the impeccable service that was given to you during your visit. We apologize for no rooms being available upon your arrival, but we are so glad we were able to find you somewhere else to stay. We hope that you are able to come back and stay with us!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We went to the 7pm Gloucester High Football game...they won. We live near Cape Cod and decided to stay at the Beauport for Friday night. We ended up extending our stay for the entire weekend. The hotel is gorgeous, the rooms are clean and comfy. We loved sitting in the roof top pool each morning having coffee And watching the boats going in and out of Gloucester harbor.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear John F,

Thank you for your kind review about the Beauport Hotel in Gloucester. We are so pleased that you chose to stay with us and that you decided to extend your stay for the entire weekend. We strive for every guest to never feel like leaving! We hope you are able to come back for some more coffee and site seeing sometime soon.