US$99
US$147
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Econo Lodge(Framingham)
US$145
US$107
US$215
US$170
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$87
US$76
US$168
US$150
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

All reviewsbusiness parkoffice parkfull kitchenliving roomthe breakfast areamass pikeyogurtthe air conditioningoff routelonger termnice staysaturday morningup to dateupon checkhome away from homewould stay againa great place to stay
Reviewed 20 September 2016

What a great place to stay. We are part of a travel baseball team and needed a place for the whole team. They were accommodating and the breakfast was fantastic!!! It felt like home away from home! Great place and great staff!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Thomas W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

...and what a great review to read! Thank you so much for staying with us, and for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor users. It is great to know that we succeeded in providing you with a "home away from home" experience, as that is truly our goal for all of our guests. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I received a last minute ticket to Sunday's Patriots game, I was driving up to the Mass area trying to find a room that would allow a early check in. No hotels would honor a early checkin, even with my platinum elite status, so I decide to call this hotel and the front desk attendant was very understanding and cared like a mother that I was driving very early in the morning and needed a place to crash. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! She was more helpful than the Elite hot line. The overall hotel was clean and my room was awesome. The beds were comfy, I fell right to sleep and was energized for a football Sunday. Pats won 31-24....Go Pats and Go Residence Inn Framingham!!

Room Tip: the rooms can be shared since the couch pulls out as a bed. the master bedroom has a door so you can have privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your great review of your stay, and for recognizing the efforts of our team. It is so great to know that we were able to make your visit so easy and enjoyable. Please be sure to stay with us again the next time you go to see the Patriots play (or any other time you come to the area, for that matter!) Thanks again.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Boston to drop off our daughter at school. Reserved based on experiences at Residence Inn's for other family trips.

Room was smaller than expected, but not bad.
door to bedroom was not catching right, so it wouldn't stay closed.
Mattress in bedroom definitely seen better days and overdue for replacement, which is what really drives the low score.
Only 1 glass in bathroom - kind of awkward for 3 people.
The property description binder was missing - small details matter folks.
Breakfast was ok, but not up to what other Res Inn branded hotels provide.
Coffee was not good, though it was plentiful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Thomas W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Richard - Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations, especially on such an important trip. I do not look forward to the day, when I have to drop my daughter off at school for the first time, so I understand how important it would have been for everything to go right for you. I hope that, if given the opportunity, you might stay with us again if and when you come to town to visit her during the school year, and that you enjoy a much more positive experience at that time.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Spent 1 weekend night here while visiting Boston. Decided to stay here for the price and the ease of access to the Mass Turnpike to easily get into and out of Boston. Super easy to get from the hotel to the turnpike, but a little challenging to find the hotel initially as it's hidden away behind a bunch of trees in a business park so the only thing you can see driving in is a small sign denoting the hotel driveway.

Check-in was smooth and easy and was even able to check in a little early which was very nice. The rooms here are significantly larger than your typical hotel room mainly because they're set up for longer-term stays. Having a small kitchen area including a full size refrigerator and small kitchen table would be very welcome if I was staying more than 1 night. Was also great having the sitting area separate from the bedroom and having a TV in each. Couch was very comfortable as well!

Only reason I couldn't give 5 stars was because upon coming home from downtown Boston near midnight it was very disappointing to head up to my room on the 4th floor only to find out neither of my room keys worked anymore. Was not enjoyable having to trudge back down to the front desk to get the keys reactivated after a long day.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Thomas W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Boston. I am glad that it was so convenient for you, and that you enjoyed your time with us. I am sorry that you experienced a problem with your room key when you returned to the hotel at night. I hope that your next visit with us is a true five-star experience. Thanks again for staying, and for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor users.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I visit this hotel frequently for work. Welcoming staff, nice rooms, and a nice breakfast. It is convenient to Framingham and the expressway to Boston. There is a pool and exercise equipment, no restaurant or bar. Having an kitchen and sitting area makes the rooms more spacious and comfortable especially for longer stays

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel, and for sharing your opinion with other TripAdvisor users. We enjoy having you as our guest, and look forward to welcoming you back again for your next visit.