Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Inn on the Sound(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$284
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$157
Captain Tom Lawrence House Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$203
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$131
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$273
Official Site
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$140
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$104
Captain's Manor Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$273
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$213
1,023 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolsilver beachpoolside barcape codbeach staffbreakfast buffetocean frontchairs and umbrellasgreat beachoff seasonpool sidemain buildingprivate beachwedding guestsnew ownersking bedminute drive
Reviewed 15 March 2018

When we arrived the parking lot was pretty full (even in March) and it was hard to find a spot. We checked in and were told we were given a free upgrade to an Ocean View Room. Which sounded nice, but when we got to the room we found it to be much smaller and lacking the fireplace the room we booked had. Probably would have declined the upgrade if we knew since we checked in after sunset so we really couldn't enjoy the ocean view until the morning anyway. The Ocean View rooms were also very loud when anyone was in the hall way. The room itself was average. There were a couple stains on the sheets (sheets were clean, but you could see a couple old stains) and the bathroom area was very small. Over all not a terrible stay, but I will probably try one of the other nearby hotels in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank bsawyer135
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Arrived Sunday planning to leave Tuesday -- mother nature had other ideas. Stayed through Wednesday to avoid travelling in blizzard. Major storm, whole area lost power, hotel staff went above and beyond to make guests safe and comfortable. Got generators in and going in about 12 hours.

Anyone can show you a good time when things are going well, to do that when a blizzard hits you with a knockout -- that's amazing.

Room Tip: Spring -- the Fireplace king rooms are great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Beautiful spot on the ocean...had ocean view room.... restaurant was very good..very nice staff...spacious rooms...beds were very comfortable..need better channels on TV and the bathroom could have some updates.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank RMCS2013
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I had occasion to stay here for 3 days for business in October. The facilities were very nice and the on-site restaurant/bar was great so I didn't have to leave the property. I had a great corner second floor room with plenty of space. I would to come back on the high season as this hotel is right on the beach. It appears that during peak season, the outside pool and bar look like great places to hang out. This place even had an inside pool and fitness center but I didn't have time to try it even though I would have liked to!

Room Tip: Corner room or suite
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I made a reservation for a Romance Package to get away this past weekend the night of 1/13/18. Upon arrival at Check In The room I had booked was an ocean front room, and come to find out there was no power or hot water in the building we were supposed to have, the front desk person on duty asked me if I still wanted to go into that room knowing the power was out and no hot water, I was a little surprised and then told I might have to wait, I then asked if there was another room available, we were then upgraded to a Junior Suite with a nice view. Once in the suite, I found the suite to be outdated, the heat was constantly on and could not get it to shut off or shutoff at the temperature it was set to. I had wine delivered for a certain time and was late on delivery. the bed was uncomfortable and did not sleep well at all, and the room seemed to be outdated. I was very disappointing and looking forward to a nice weekend getaway. I would like to please request some sort of compensation or maybe try another stay there with a better experience.

Room Tip: Try and get an updated room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Dean W
Clark_Guinn, General Manager at Sea Crest Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointment during your recent stay with us. Our loss of power was due to a power cable that became detached from the utility pole on Quaker Road and required the electric company to address. Please understand that this was beyond our control. I would love to have you to come back for that romantic getaway you were looking forward to.