All reviews indoor pool front desk staff cape cod hot tub first floor tennis courts upon check the room was nice an older property donuts national seashore coast guard beach coffee maker sitting area bike path two double beds central location
Reviewed 4 October 2018

First of all I came in the door closest to my room and there was a planter full of cigarette butts...by the north door. I had little or no internet the entire time. I had some food with me but the refrigerator was so covered in ice that I had to defrost it in order to use it (2 hours of my time). I went to get ice and the ice machine was broken on my floor. A very noisy hotel, old, and in serious need of renovation. We stay at Marriott most all of the time...my husband stays about 150-200 nights a year in Marriotts...this hotel is not up to Marriott standards. I also left a $100 Apple mouse and pad in my room...I called immediately, was connected over to housekeeping, left a message there with my name and number and NO return call. I KNOW that mouse was in the room. I have called a few times but no one is at the front desk (noticed when I stayed there, no one to check me out so I just left). I would never stay there again, very overpriced for what it is and unkept. BTW, the food in the hotel is also not savory, none of our group ate there after one did and could not finish her dinner. And I did the green thing for four days to preserve water, but had to ask to receive coffee pods and empty my trash can.

Room Tip: Lots of tourists in buses...don't be close to a side door that loudly slams shut during the night.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Jacqui F, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hi ViviannaLuan ~ After just completing an extensive renovation, it is disappointing to hear that you did not enjoy a better experience with us. I will be sure to address the items you mentioned. In addition, I will research the item that you left behind. Thank you for your visit and your feedback and I wish you safe and happy future travels.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Staying here again for a business meeting hosting around 50+ people. Room was neat and clean. Rooms were modernized or cleaned up a bit with some fresh paint and furnishings. Couldn't find light switches upon entering the room, poorly placed. There was a leaking pipe in the hallway all week with a bucket on the floor catching the water. A trip accident waiting to happen. Staff wasn't all that friendly. Check in went smooth. Side door was bent and couldn't close by my room so potential security issue after hours. They didn't offer any lunch so we had to venture off site.

Room Tip: request a pool side room for a better view. But outside rooms have more space.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

It's hard to rate this hotel, it is right down the street from National Seashore Beaches - Coast Guard Beach - busy area, but all parts of the cape are busy during the spring/summer/fall. The lobby area appeared to have been renovated, rooms are comfortable, we found it pleasant enough for one night. We are Marriott members and since the merger have decided to venture off and check out some of the SPG hotels. We did not spend much time here so I can't really say anything about the pools (outdoor and indoor).

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jacqui F, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi there ~ thank you for your recent stay with us. It sounds like you enjoyed our convenient loaction and newly renovated hotel. We hope that you can come for a longer visit the next time you are in town. In the meantime, enjoy exploring the Marriott hotels. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We were on the Cape for a weekend wedding and chose the Sheraton for close proximity to Wellfleet and the indoor pool for the grandchildren. There were several members of our extended family from out of town staying at the hotel as well. The indoor pool is quite big and the pool area is very nice and airy with tables and chairs all around the pool. This made for a great gathering spot for the families and the kids loved the pool. Our room was a generous size, very clean, and nicely appointed. It looked to be recently updated. The bathroom had a walk-in shower which I wish more hotels would move to rather than the tub shower combo. How many people actually use a hotel bathtub!? Our room faced the parking lot rather than the pool area and was very quiet. Poolside rooms might get more of the noise factor from the pool. We were very pleased with the hotel and the location. I didn’t think the rate was that bad, but it was off season. It was nice after the wedding to come back to the hotel and meet up with other wedding guests by the pool to enjoy each others’ company a while longer and let the kids burn off some energy in the pool.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Was on bus trip. Nice rooms takes a little while to figure out where rooms were. Just need signage but they said they will be getting that soon. Would stay again if in area for sure!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Jacqui F, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself! We hope to see you again!