All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite front desk make a u turn dollar tree pull out couch would stay here again dance competition small kitchen very nice place to stay breakfast selection sink area cold cereal business park family event the staff was friendly and helpful clean bathroom
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Let me start by saying I think they may be in the process of being updated. With that being said the kitchen and bathroom in our suite are updated and nice but the furniture has seen way better days. The small sleeper sofa had holes in the cushions and the carpet was stained. Parking was miserable, lots of oversized trucks taking up many spots. I am guessing a construction crew may have been staying there. The front desk people seemed like they just didn't want to be there... Not the friendliest.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank Fpkcm
AshlieB30, Operations Supervisor at TownePlace Suites Boston North Shore/Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us..

Receiving a warm welcome during check-in often times sets the tone for a great stay. Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that we fell short of meeting your expectations when you arrived at TownePlace Suites Boston North Shore/Danvers.

In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in order to improve our arrival experience process.

Thank you for being a valued guest and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Danvers.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

This place was very nice, I wish I was staying there more than one night. The kitchen even had an oven. The breakfast bar had a nice variety but was cramped for space. The parking lot was very full and it was hard to find a spot near the entrance to our section. But they have a lot of baggage racks so it's easy to get your things into the building. It's also a pretty easy commute to Logan airport. I would stay here again if I'm in the area.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

During Andover gas explosions got evacuated from another Marriot hotel to here. Was able to get room transfered over quickly and when we got here was able to get into new room quickly. If the person at the front desk is named Doug you are going to get great service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This place was nice and had a lot of space. It was nice to see there was a kitchen which you typically don’t get at other hotels. The staff at the front desk is very helpful and can answer many of your questions. Good hotel but a bit hard to find.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018

If you are coming from the south you have to make a u-turn to get to the hotel and the entrance is confusing as it's at the beginning of an exit ramp, so unfortunately we missed it twice and drove around for a while. But I would stay here again without question. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The 2 bedroom suite was spotless and the breakfast was more than adequate. The bathroom is pretty tight with a door between the sink area and the tub/toilet area. The one improvement I could suggest is to put mirrors in the bedrooms, perhaps on the backs of the doors. Otherwise only one person at a time is able to dry hair, do makeup etc.

Room Tip: there are two buildings with a parking lot between - not sure if there is a dining area in each building
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family